The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Brasenose! They were very vague in their email, saying that the latest we would hear from them was a week before interviews. They seem to not have a specific date set for when we start hearing, unlike some other colleges I've seen mentioned on here!
if you get reallocated do you have less of a chance of getting accepted cause you haven't expressed explicit preference for that college? Seeing as admissions know that it wasn't your first choice.
Original post by politicalmind
if you get reallocated do you have less of a chance of getting accepted cause you haven't expressed explicit preference for that college? Seeing as admissions know that it wasn't your first choice.

No, it totally doesn't work like that. Tutors and colleges liase to make sure good students get in, regardless of which college they originally applied to.
Reply 5883
Original post by Orangemonkey1
Got my interview through for Materials Science today, any other materials science applicants heard back??

Same, I applied for materials science at St Annes and got the email yesterday.
Have you received the actual dates and times of your interview?
Original post by Zacken
Maybe a dinosaur fell from the heaven and bit his writing hand off.

Maybe you wrote the test for him:P
Anyone applying for History and English?
Original post by Hgalpin
Anyone applying for History and English?

1 aplkicant this year. So you should 100% get in

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone has an interview for engineering science yet? If so what college did you apply to?
Anyone here with an interview at Corpus Christi? :biggrin:
[QUOTE=Lannn;60771765]Yep.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Best of luck! I'm sure you'll hear back soon :smile:
Original post by physicsmaths
1 aplkicant this year. So you should 100% get in

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did you find the admission stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mazzaion
Anyone here with an interview at Corpus Christi? :biggrin:

My friend got an answer in biochemistry and I am waiting their answer in Mathematics. :smile:
Reply 5892
Is there anyone here that has a Law interview for St Peters?
Original post by jakebasty
How did you find the admission stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile

it was an ironic joke, saying that the other person was the only one who applied for the subject since they asked if anyone was applying for the subject, to which there obviously were
Reply 5894
Original post by TheRoyalLobster
Yeah :smile:

At Magdalen?
Original post by Britha
My friend got an answer in biochemistry and I am waiting their answer in Mathematics. :smile:

Congrats to them! And I hope you get an interview too, Corpus is rather fabulous indeed :') How did you choose it?
Original post by elyxr
Is there anyone here that has a Law interview for St Peters?

Did you guys have admission tests?
Reply 5897
Original post by ForeignStudent32
Did you guys have admission tests?

Yeah we had to take the LNAT before October 15th
Original post by elyxr
At Magdalen?

Yeah :smile: , you too I'm guessing?
Original post by mazzaion
Congrats to them! And I hope you get an interview too, Corpus is rather fabulous indeed :':wink: How did you choose it?

I visited Oxford last summer and I really liked the place. I think I wouldn´t be so sad, if I got rotated (I´m more nervous that maybe I´m not even qualified). How about you? Which course?

Latest

Trending

Trending