The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by difeo
poor Raheem

He'll still finish above them, and he'll still be able to play CL next season.
Original post by AR_95
He'll still finish above them, and he'll still be able to play CL next season.

Who says we won't get top 4 m8?

The hype is real remember? :biggrin:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Yes lads :congrats:Leicester fans be like:

As I can remember Leicester have been top before too, albeit only temporarely in October 2000. I think it was after eight games and we had 16 points iirc.
Original post by Lúcio
Who says we won't get top 4 m8?

The hype is real remember? :biggrin:

Leicester init
City's defence is Sunday League standard without Kompany
Original post by AR_95
Leicester init

Actually yeah
You win :frown:

It's alright we'll just do a Vardy for Sturridge swap deal in January.

EDIT: bloody hell Aguero.
That changes things...
I'm just happy you're reducing their goal difference.

edit: Oh ffs, typical isn't it. Just typical.
Aguerroooooooooo

If anyone can bring this back it's City tbh
Original post by AR_95
If anyone can bring this back it's City tbh

And if anyone can bottle it, it's a Liverpool defence...

Pls no
Could you just imagine if Aguero paired up with Ozil though :coma:
Original post by AR_95
Could you just imagine if Aguero paired up with Ozil though :coma:

Don't worry mate, City will buy him in the summer :biggrin:
Why do we need to play it out of the back when we were 3 nill up ffs. Nothing you can do about the goal itself but could have been avoided by just booting the ball up into their half.
(edited 8 years ago)
Shows how badly Liverpool fans' confidence has been knocked over the last few years to worry after being 3-1 up.

Aguero probably won't last the full 90 mins. Pellegrini needs to change his midfield.

Liverpool can bring on Sturridge or Benteke or both. I reckon Benteke will come on and get himself a goal :colondollar:
3-0 at HT and this game is over.
3-1 at HT and things are very different.

Do some manager stuff Klopp m8
The thing is, Jurgen can't solve problems like Skrtel and Lovren and Moreno. There isn't a progressive coach on earth who could work with those raw materials, they're unfixable. Even Lucas, who is the cornerstone of our team, just can't physically match the City players in the way that Klopp demands necessary.

What he can do is give fire and motivation to players. Make them press ferociously and attack creatively. The raw materials in our attack are fantastic. And if Sturridge or Benteke can get the urge to press, then we have an attack that matches any in the league. Firmino and Coutinho are just pure jizz.
Buy Douglas Costa
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
Buy Douglas Costa

Why would Bayern sell him? He'd walk into any side in this league so I doubt Liverpool would get him anyway.
Original post by AR_95
Why would Bayern sell him? He'd walk into any side in this league so I doubt Liverpool would get him anyway.

Not serious lol, just one of my favourite players
Them Brazillian kids have some immense work rate. The South American teams are incredibly fit coming to think of it...

Latest