The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5900
Original post by TheRoyalLobster
Yeah :smile: , you too I'm guessing?

Nope I'm St Peters:h:
Original post by gryfflions
Has anyone got an interview for psychology and philosophy yet?

Applied for psychology only, still waiting tho ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elyxr
Is there anyone here that has a Law interview for St Peters?

I do! :-)
Reply 5903
Original post by Aquaxo
I do! :-)

Oh my god yay someone else!:clap2:
Can all of the Cambridge applicants report back to our own thread svp :wink:

This talk of MAT v STEP is kind of silly (and pointless) :lol:
This argument is getting ridiculous now. Any further petty arguing is going to be removed.
(edited 8 years ago)
[QUOTE=Lezhi;60774611]Same, I applied for materials science at St Annes and got the email yesterday.
Have you received the actual dates and times of your interview?

No I haven't got the dates yet. From the email I understand we don't do the survey until they tell us the day??
Original post by Britha
I visited Oxford last summer and I really liked the place. I think I wouldn´t be so sad, if I got rotated (I´m more nervous that maybe I´m not even qualified). How about you? Which course?

Same here, I had two tours (a quick one on the first day and a longer one including lunch on the next day) and I pretty much fell in love with it - hence my happiness at not being reallocated elsewhere :') I'd be happy with any Oxford college though :biggrin:

I'm applying for Classics II, what about you?
So everyone has applied to Oxford here.
Funny when someone doesn't get in and for the rest of their life envies their friend who did get in.
Genuine advice: Only apply to Oxford if you're brave enough to face the possible rejection.
Original post by Inkozzo
I got to admit, I do feel shamefully pleased when I hear someone at my school gets a rejection from Oxford/Cambridge.
Still awaiting my own rejection though.

That's pretty mean spirited...
Original post by Inkozzo
I got to admit, I do feel shamefully pleased when I hear someone at my school gets a rejection from Oxford/Cambridge.

Wow guys. Whatever happened to being a nice person? Be happy for other people's successes, don't be happy because somebody else didn't get into Oxbridge :/
Original post by Inkozzo

That is disgusting,seriously.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Will the physics administrators hurry the **** up? The wait is pissing me off more than the mathematicians expressing their egos..
Original post by physicsmaths
That is disgusting,seriously.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But there is some people who has low chance of accepted applying to prestigious universities. I do get slightly pleased when they are rejected because they don't know how to gauge their own ability.
Btw, this if off topic, but does anybody know where Rupert Grint, the other kid in harry potter, went for university? I know Harry / Radcliffe did not go to uni, and Hermione/ Emma went to Brown then Oxf. Does anybody knew what Emma majored in? I don't think there is acting at Oxf. while Brown's drama school are pretty highly ranked.
Original post by ForeignStudent32
Btw, this if off topic, but does anybody know where Rupert Grint, the other kid in harry potter, went for university? I know Harry / Radcliffe did not go to uni, and Hermione/ Emma went to Brown then Oxf. Does anybody knew what Emma majored in? I don't think there is acting at Oxf. while Brown's drama school are pretty highly ranked.

English, I am pretty sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
English, I am pretty sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What bout Rupert Grint.
Original post by ForeignStudent32

I think Emma Watson was just a visiting student at Oxford, I don't think she actually graduated there? Might be wrong though.
Original post by Plagioclase
I think Emma Watson was just a visiting student at Oxford, I don't think she actually graduated there? Might be wrong though.

Yh wikipedia says exhcange programme not full degree just a year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hgalpin
Anyone applying for History and English?

me! what college?

Latest