The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone heard from Nottingham? Aren't the 2 weeks up? :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Anyone heard from LSE law?
Original post by IseeFire

Nothing for me yet, but on the LSE thread I've seen one person say that they heard maybe two weeks ago?

I got an offer yesterday :smile:
Original post by Hopeful---
I got an offer yesterday :smile:

Congrats!! What are your predictions?? :smile:
Original post by iomellie123
Congrats!! What are your predictions?? :smile:

A*s so not entirely realistic!
Reply 366
I got an offer two days ago for LSE law and my predictions were just the minimum A* A A while a friend of mine with A* A* A* prediction still hasn't, so I wouldn't stress out too much bc application processes are always unpredictable :smile:
Original post by mna_98
I got an offer two days ago for LSE law and my predictions were just the minimum A* A A while a friend of mine with A* A* A* prediction still hasn't, so I wouldn't stress out too much bc application processes are always unpredictable :smile:

What were your GCSE AS grades and subjexcts
Reply 368
Original post by Praveen101
What were your GCSE AS grades and subjexcts

I got 8 a*s and 2 as at igcse and AAABB at AS level. A* A A prediction in history, English lit and Spanish, and also an A* prediction in my EPQ. I was quite surprised to get an LSE law offer so early tbh. What about you? :smile: Good luck with everything!
I've applied for Leeds, Warwick, Brunel, Nottingham and City, but I have not heard anything. Very worried 😁
Original post by mna_98

Congratulations! When did you send out your application? I did on 13 Oct and still have not heard back
Oxford - Interview
York - Interview the day before Oxford lmao
Exeter - Offer
Notts - nothing
UCL - nothing
Original post by mnancy
I got 4 A*, 3 As, 3 Bs and 2 Cs at GCSE, then AAAB at AS and predicted A*AA at A2! doing my LNAT next week so hopefully Bristol get back to me within this year, have you done your LNAT and what's your grades?

GCSE: A*AAAAAAAAB
AS: AABD
PREDICTED: A*AA OR AAA
Did the lnat and found it okay :smile:
just a bit worried bc obvs I dropped the d subject but I hope it doesn't affect my application too much
Applied to study Law to Exeter, Leeds, Liverpool, Kent and Bristol. Haven't sat my LNAT yet so won't be hearing back from Bristol until quite far into the future, however have offers from Leeds, Liverpool and Kent!! Leeds or Bristol were my top uni's so I'm over the moon with Leeds!

Sent UCAS on Wednesday November 4th
Kent offer: 5th November
Liverpool offer: 9th November
Leeds offer: 20th November
LSE: Rejection
UCL: Nothing
Kings College London: Nothing
Nottingham: Conditional Offer
Cambridge: Interview
Reply 375
Original post by soumya03
Congratulations! Which college did you apply to?

Thank you!
I applied to Brasenose
Reply 376
Congratulations! When did you send out your application? I did on 13 Oct and still have not heard back

Thank you! And I sent mine on 12th Oct :smile: Also have an offer from Bristol and QMUL and an Oxford interview with the grades I previously mentioned if that's helpful info for anyone on this thread :smile: Good luck with everything!
Reply 377
Original post by mna_98
Thank you! And I sent mine on 12th Oct :smile: Also have an offer from Bristol and QMUL and an Oxford interview with the grades I previously mentioned if that's helpful info for anyone on this thread :smile: Good luck with everything!

Congrats on those offers!
When abouts did you receive an offer from QMUL?
Original post by Sense00
Thank you!
I applied to Brasenose

Have you/anyone heard from Exeter College (Oxford) about law interviews? I'm a bit worried now... :K:
Original post by soumya03
Have you/anyone heard from Exeter College (Oxford) about law interviews? I'm a bit worried now... :K:

lol

Latest

Trending

Trending