The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bookishy101
me! what college?

Yay! I submitted an open application and got allocated to Somerville. What about you?
Anyone heard from St John's yet? For any subject?
Original post by PurpleMash
So everyone has applied to Oxford here.
Funny when someone doesn't get in and for the rest of their life envies their friend who did get in.
Genuine advice: Only apply to Oxford if you're brave enough to face the possible rejection.

True that, but I feel that people in the TSR community, for what I've seen are just wonderfully supportive- be it news about rejection/ interview
Original post by LevCrofts

Yeah, someone heard for Maths St. John. In another 24 hours approximately, there should be a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wave of invitations and rejections coming your way.

Next week most interview and rejection will probably be given out. If you havent heard by the end of next week, your chances of an interview is not looking good.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Applicant201613
Yeah, someone heard for Maths St. John. In another 24 hours approximately, there should be a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wave of invitations and rejections coming your way.

Next week most interview and rejection will probably be given out. If you havent heard by the end of next week, your chances of an interview is not looking good.

As long as he doesn't receive a rejection, he won't know whether he's accepted. being contacted later doesn't mean you're a weaker applicant
Yoooolloooooooooo
I want sommeeee decisionsssssss in 24 hourssssssss orrr ellsseeeeee
Original post by DanieleZ
As long as he doesn't receive a rejection, he won't know whether he's accepted. being contacted later doesn't mean you're a weaker applicant

OKEY

Unless you're a medic of course, who are supposed to hear the week after next (ie on the 2nd of December :lol: )

Why approximately 24 hours?
Reply 5930
Original post by Orangemonkey1
No I haven't got the dates yet. From the email I understand we don't do the survey until they tell us the day??

I think so. Good luck to you!!!
Original post by Britha
Why approximately 24 hours?

It;s monday
Original post by Lezhi
I think so. Good luck to you!!!

Hmm, what survey?
Original post by Nancy97
Really?! Congrats, wish you all the best!!! :biggrin:
But they send email even on weekends? Seriously?! :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

no i got it on wednesday haha! but thanks :smile:
Original post by thechemistress
Unless you're a medic of course, who are supposed to hear the week after next (ie on the 2nd of December :lol: )

Medics are a good career, but holy **** ten years of university is going to ****ing kill me. I would rather jump off a cliff than ten more years of university,
Original post by LevCrofts

If you go on their website it says the subjects they've sent offers for :

http://www.sjc.ox.ac.uk/2963/Candidates'-News.html

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Karina_xo
If you go on their website it says the subjects they've sent offers for :

http://www.sjc.ox.ac.uk/2963/Candidates'-News.html

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow its Jan 5. That's hella early. It used to be Jan 8. Do you know if they email you first on Jan 5?
Wow its Jan 5. That's hella early. It used to be Jan 8. Do you know if they email you first on Jan 5?

They don't emails if I remember correctly, but letters through the post which you will receive ont he 6th of january
Original post by MathsAstronomy12
Will the physics administrators hurry the **** up? The wait is pissing me off more than the mathematicians expressing their egos..

same:/ still waiting
Original post by mazzaion
They don't emails if I remember correctly, but letters through the post which you will receive ont he 6th of january

Is this true!? I live in australia so this makes all the difference to me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending