The Student Room Group

Zoology 2016 Offers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by studentusername_
My first choice is going to be Southampton and I'm anxiously waiting for an offer (I haven't got any yet from Southampton, Birmingham, Nottingham, Liverpool and Reading), checking my emails constantly! Just wondering if anyone has an offer and how long did it take? It's been 5 days so far for me :smile:

Southampton is one of my favourites too! :smile: I got an offer from southampton first out of my choices around 2 weeks after sending my application off. They emailed me about an offer before UCAS track updated. I also applied to reading and same happened with me about getting an email of offer recommendation to the uni and got an official offer a couple of days later, again around 2 weeks after sending my application offer. I haven't heard from Nottingham yet don't worry. Good luck! :smile:
Thanks for the reply! I'll estimate to hear back a couple of weeks from when I submitted my application. I don't know if I can wait that long- I know 2 weeks isn't really long but it is when you're constantly refreshing your emails haha :smile:

Haha no problem! Well good luck with your offer!
I got the thank you postcard from Southampton yesterday- I just want the offer now 😩
Reply 83
Thanks for the reply! I'll estimate to hear back a couple of weeks from when I submitted my application. I don't know if I can wait that long- I know 2 weeks isn't really long but it is when you're constantly refreshing your emails haha :smile:

Can totally relate to that! It's been a week and I haven't heard back from any! (Leeds, Sheffield, Birmingham, Notts and Reading) I'm so impatient... haha >.<
Reply 84
Original post by dahlx
Can totally relate to that! It's been a week and I haven't heard back from any! (Leeds, Sheffield, Birmingham, Notts and Reading) I'm so impatient... haha >.<

Sheffield gave me an offer 11 days after I got the acknowledgement email, so you shouldn't be waiting much longer :P I hope Leeds respond soon, it's my first choice and Sheffield is my second
Reply 85
Original post by TomC_97
Sheffield gave me an offer 11 days after I got the acknowledgement email, so you shouldn't be waiting much longer :P I hope Leeds respond soon, it's my first choice and Sheffield is my second

Fingers crossed then! Ah snap, Leeds is my first choice too (:
Reply 86
Original post by dahlx
Fingers crossed then! Ah snap, Leeds is my first choice too (:

Ah awesome, good luck with your application :smile: Maybe see you there next year
Reply 87
I sent my application on Thursday to Sheffield, Nottingham, Exeter, Bangor and Bristol! No offers yet though...
I think I might have picked the unis which are slow at replying! I've heard Southampton is usually quite slow, and the same with Birmingham and maybe Reading too? Haha 😂
Original post by hms30
I sent my application on Thursday to Sheffield, Nottingham, Exeter, Bangor and Bristol! No offers yet though...

Hi! I have zoology as a firm choice at Sheffield, Will it be yours too? :smile:
Reply 90
Original post by ramo_howin
Hi! I have zoology as a firm choice at Sheffield, Will it be yours too? :smile:

If I get an offer then it will be :smile:
I take it no one else has heard from Exeter yet? I know it's pointless, but I'm still getting worried about it !!
Reply 92
Original post by egilford
I take it no one else has heard from Exeter yet? I know it's pointless, but I'm still getting worried about it !!

Nope, don't worry about it haha. I guarantee you'll get an offer from them
Original post by TomC_97
Nope, don't worry about it haha. I guarantee you'll get an offer from them

I really hope I do! Haha thanks for your vote of confidence, but the number of people applying to the Penryn campus this year seems a lot more than over the last few so I'm a bit worried they might not want me compared to other applicants? I guess we'll see 😊
Reply 94
Just received an offer from Nottingham! :smile:
Reply 95
Original post by igrant98
Just received an offer from Nottingham! :smile:

Congratulations! How long did it take you to get an offer?
Reply 96
Original post by hms30
Congratulations! How long did it take you to get an offer?

Thank you very much! I sent my application off on 16th October, so just over a month!
Reply 97
Original post by egilford
I really hope I do! Haha thanks for your vote of confidence, but the number of people applying to the Penryn campus this year seems a lot more than over the last few so I'm a bit worried they might not want me compared to other applicants? I guess we'll see 😊

What are your predicted grades?
Reply 98
Is anyone doing an MSci course?
Original post by hms30
Is anyone doing an MSci course?

I've applied for a Wild Animal Biology MSci at the RVC? It's the same course code as Zoology. Where have you applied for an MSci?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending