The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by crastle
Is this true!? I live in australia so this makes all the difference to me

Posted from TSR Mobile

I live in France so it does to me as well, although not as much as it does you... Maybe they'll take this into consideration and email you?
You might want to talk about it with someone during your interview!
Reply 5941
Original post by crastle

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm from Australia too! I'm from Perth applying for history and economics, where are you from?
Original post by Hgalpin
Anyone applying for History and English?

me!!! applied at Queen's, you?
Original post by crastle

Posted from TSR Mobile

On the St John's website it says that if you live abroad, you can ask for the decision to be emailed to you instead of posted. http://www.sjc.ox.ac.uk/4693/Decisions.html I don't know what the procedure is at other colleges though.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Hgalpin
Yay! I submitted an open application and got allocated to Somerville. What about you?

Ah cool! I'm applying to Pembroke :smile: You're only the second person I've seen on here applying for Hist and Eng.. (Hoping that could improve our chances, but who knows....)
Reply 5945
Original post by Aquaxo
I just found a photo of me smiling where you can see my face clearly. At the top of the form it says none of the information will be shared with admissions, so I get the impression they keep a photo on file whilst you are in college (and then destroy it, as they say they will) just in case they need it.

Okay, thank you!
Original post by paigemaine

Sorry to scrape in ahah but yay someone else! Im applying to Pembroke :smile:
So do we get the decisions by email or mail? i live overseas as well. (not too optimistic)
Original post by Hgalpin
Anyone applying for History and English?

Original post by bookishy101
me! what college?

Original post by paigemaine

Yay, three more people also applying for History and English! Just thought I'd quote everyone so we're all aware of who's out there... :smile:
Original post by IzzySaskia
Yay, three more people also applying for History and English! Just thought I'd quote everyone so we're all aware of who's out there... :smile:

Me too ! I'm applying to History and English at Exeter:smile:
Has anybody had any offers for English Language and Literature? I believe the interview invites come out today?
Original post by Jamesthe24th
Has anybody had any offers for English Language and Literature? I believe the interview invites come out today?

todays a sunday and i doubt anyone will be in the office so maybe tomorrow?
Original post by Ghazal_
Me too ! I'm applying to History and English at Exeter:smile:

Oh fab! I'm applying to Pembroke. It seemed like there was no one else applying for a bit, but now we've all come out of the woodwork!
Original post by IzzySaskia
Oh fab! I'm applying to Pembroke. It seemed like there was no one else applying for a bit, but now we've all come out of the woodwork!

I wonder why, it seems like such an appealing degree to me :colondollar: There's still not that many people, let's hope that it works in our favour :smile:
Reply 5954
Never have I ever been so eager for a Monday!!!!
#IHateMondays
Original post by r1fad
Never have I ever been so eager for a Monday!!!!
#IHateMondays

Some invites may come even later in the week, so steel yourself for a wait! :wink:

I've only seen two people on this thread who applied to St Hugh's, anyone else applied/been re-allocated there?
Original post by n.safar4
Applied for psychology only, still waiting tho ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you apply for experimental psychology? I have very low hopes of getting an interview. My TSA was awful......
Original post by gryfflions
Did you apply for experimental psychology? I have very low hopes of getting an interview. My TSA was awful......

Yes, for experimental psychology
Yeah me too, I'm waiting for my rejection :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by crastle

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unless they've changed the process from last year, you should hear both by post and by email! I have a couple of friends who are there now, and both heard by midday on whether they were successful or not post interview
Reply 5959
Original post by deduction123
Heard several physics interviews invitations are received :s-smilie:

Yes I heard too - Physics offers, anyone - all the very best

Latest

Trending

Trending