The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gracemarielewis
I was wondering! I hope not in a way because it would kill me not knowing what's changed

About an hour before Track went down on Friday, I checked and I had a new unconditional offer from NTU, but I hadn't received an email from UCAS telling me something had changed as it had with the others, so I don't think they'll email while it's down if they didn't beforehand.

I hate not knowing what's going on too! Mine was sent off on Tuesday morning and track will have been down for three out of seven days next Tuesday.
Original post by ah-meg
About an hour before Track went down on Friday, I checked and I had a new unconditional offer from NTU, but I hadn't received an email from UCAS telling me something had changed as it had with the others, so I don't think they'll email while it's down if they didn't beforehand.

I hate not knowing what's going on too! Mine was sent off on Tuesday morning and track will have been down for three out of seven days next Tuesday.

I know it's so frustrating! Congrats though I bet it's a relief. I'm so impatient haha.
Original post by ah-meg

Snap ! I was getting into the swing of checking Track every opportunity I have lol
I noticed I received an offer on Thursday night but didn't receive the email.
Currently waiting for my top 2 unis to reply 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know when track will be back? Monday probably

Some point on Sunday night i think.

Yeah said Monday x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got acknowledgements from York,Warwick,Bham,leeds and exeter on the 18th.
Offer on the 20th(York) just before track went away for the weekend.

Applied for PPE to all.
Original post by Bbashy
Yeah said Monday x

Posted from TSR Mobile

it said Monday but I'm logged into it right now which is weird.
Original post by ashlxighhh
it said Monday but I'm logged into it right now which is weird.

Same here, it appears to be working normally
You're right , just logged in- no changes yet :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
HELP. So I accepted an unconditional offer from the University of Birmingham which they said will be unconditional if I put them as my first choice. Under Track it till says 'Firm Conditional'. Should I be worried? I made my choices yeaterday, should I wait for Track to update? I have 14 days to re-consider my choices and I know for a fact that the university takes it sweet time answering emails. In a bit of a predicamrnt because I havent chosen an insurance choice. All help appreciated
Still waiting on Birmingham and Exeter, I sent my application off over 2 weeks ago, is anyone else the same?
York, UEA and Kent were quick to reply however
Just got an offer from Keele for 😊 Still waiting on Bristol, Liverpool, Aston and Hertfordshire
Original post by C_caudwell
Just got an offer from Keele for 😊 Still waiting on Bristol, Liverpool, Aston and Hertfordshire

What course at Keele may I ask? They e-mailed me to say I wouldn't find out until the New Year. Thank you! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy7348
What course at Keele may I ask? They e-mailed me to say I wouldn't find out until the New Year. Thank you! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's for neuroscience! What have you applied for?
Anyone have offers from Loughborough yet?
Original post by alexspencer1010
Anyone have offers from Loughborough yet?

Im waiting for Loughborough too, when did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 260498
Im waiting for Loughborough too, when did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was only sent off 2 days ago :P, just want to get an idea of how long they're going to take. What course did you apply for?
I've applied to Oxford, Durham, Bath Spa, Exeter and UWE

UWE came back with an offer within 15 hours, Exeter gave me an offer about 2 weeks after i'd submitted my application and Bath Spa got back to me around the 3 and a half week mark. Obviously still waiting for Oxford/Durham.
(my application went off on the 14th October)
Original post by alexspencer1010
It was only sent off 2 days ago :P, just want to get an idea of how long they're going to take. What course did you apply for?

I applied 10 days ago and still haven't heard & economics you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending