The Student Room Group

Graduate Entry Medicine: 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LilithSternin
I read that too, the 9th is a Saturday, do people think it's likely they will actually interview on a Saturday?

Yes, they are. I know because my friends are working it :P It's useful as a lot of people they interview work full time and they haven't give as much notice this year.
Original post by LostInYourMusic
Yes, they are. I know because my friends are working it :P It's useful as a lot of people they interview work full time and they haven't give as much notice this year.

Blimey! Thanks for the info :smile: I don't suppose you know by any chance if we are allocated an interview slot or if we get to choose a time/date if we get an interview invite?
Original post by LilithSternin
Blimey! Thanks for the info :smile: I don't suppose you know by any chance if we are allocated an interview slot or if we get to choose a time/date if we get an interview invite?

Last year we got to choose, I can't imagine it's changed. When the emails come out, be as quick as you can cause slots fill up seriously fast one they go out, and everyone has a preference, especially with conflicting interviews! Not that they'll run out of slots :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by neuronerd
It's true! They have emailed us all :smile:

(also it is 1 point down on last years 61/66)

Has anyone received an invitation to interview yet from St Georges? Or any info at all from Nottingham or Swansea?
Original post by Kate231
Has anyone received an invitation to interview yet from St Georges? Or any info at all from Nottingham or Swansea?

Yeah I received a rejection from st Georges last week
Original post by LostInYourMusic
Last year we got to choose, I can't imagine it's changed. When the emails come out, be as quick as you can cause slots fill up seriously fast one they go out, and everyone has a preference, especially with conflicting interviews! Not that they'll run out of slots :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks!
Original post by Kate231

I've not seen anyone report getting an interview invitation from George's yet. They appear to have sent out some rejections but doesn't seem like folks who met the cut off have heard anything concrete yet.

Can't help on Notts or Swansea I'm afraid.
Ok thanks for the help :smile:
Original post by Charlottemc1234

Ah no sorry to hear that. Where else have you applied? Hopefully still some luck with other unis :smile:
Reply 3669
Does anyone know if Kings will send out any more interview invitations?
Reply 3670
🍻🍻
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by blackraven
I'm currently binge watching Jessica Jones on Netflix. It's not productive but it's very effective

Posted from TSR Mobile

After I read this we started watching, were now on episode 10 ....
When will we receive a reply from queen mary's?
Original post by Penguin1024
When will we receive a reply from queen mary's?

I dont know but last year it was december and january
Original post by Charlottemc1234

Was it rejection via email or post??
This waiting doing my head in! Applied to St Georges, Swansea and SOTOM with a 59.5/62.......ahhhhh killing me! This is worse than the exam! Anyone heard anything from these uni's?
Original post by elzw
Does anyone know if Kings will send out any more interview invitations?

I spoke to the guy at admissions on friday and asked whether all interviews had gone out, and when we should expect to hear, because generally I am an incredibly impatient person haha. He told me that "We don't know, uh... um we can't tell you that information, I am afraid".

Great. lol.
Original post by HanaGEM
After I read this we started watching, were now on episode 10 ....

Lol. I had to stop watching at episode 5 as I had an essay due. Now that you're done with Jessica Jones, I've heard good things about master of none and with bob and David is hilarious and great for those moments when everyone is getting interviews and you haven't received an email yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3678
Original post by blackraven
Lol. I had to stop watching at episode 5 as I had an essay due. Now that you're done with Jessica Jones, I've heard good things about master of none and with bob and David is hilarious and great for those moments when everyone is getting interviews and you haven't received an email yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ive watched all the episodes of master of none and I really enjoyed them!! I would deffo reccomend to help pass the time :smile:
Any email received by anyone from unis. today?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending