The Student Room Group

Pakistani, Muslim Girl AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Xotol
Anyone who becomes indoctrinated into religion is either a kid who doesn't know better, or a really stupid person that should know better. It's not much of an accomplishment On the other hand, I emancipate stubborn sheep from the chains of doctrine. I tap into a potential of critical thinking they didn't think was possible. It's a lot more difficult, and therefore a lot more rewarding. :wink:

I'm like spiderman in that I'm a hero that fights away bad (religion) from good people. I also like to dance.

Oh just get lost man

Another typical atheist looking down and calling religious people stupid

Ive had enough of your kind already

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 221
Original post by Haraam police
Oh just get lost man

Another typical atheist looking down and calling religious people stupid

Ive had enough of your kind already

Posted from TSR Mobile

Coming from the dude that keeps getting banned and making dupes? When you gonna call it quits?

Btw I didn't call religious people stupid. Well, some definitely are, but there are stupid people in any group. Look up the definition of indoctrinated akhi, and I'm sure you'll agree that it's not a good thing. :wink:
OP, have you ever had a lmho (laughing my hijab off) moment?
Original post by Xotol
Coming from the dude that keeps getting banned and making dupes? When you gonna call it quits?

Btw I didn't call religious people stupid. Well, some definitely are, but there are stupid people in any group. Look up the definition of indoctrinated akhi, and I'm sure you'll agree that it's not a good thing. :wink:

Yes, im sure i dont know the meaning of the atheist-favourite word "indoctrinate" :facepalm:

All of you are like parrots, posting the same old rubbish day in day out

Ive never had a problem with you, mr xotol, but you have shown your true colours now, and you are a nasty piece of work

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Xotol
Anyone who becomes indoctrinated into religion is either a kid who doesn't know better, or a really stupid person that should know better. It's not much of an accomplishment On the other hand, I emancipate stubborn sheep from the chains of doctrine. I tap into a potential of critical thinking they didn't think was possible. It's a lot more difficult, and therefore a lot more rewarding. :wink:

I'm like spiderman in that I'm a hero that fights away bad (religion) from good people. I also like to dance.

I think you're either a kid who doesn't know better or a stupid person that should know better. I know I'm definitely the first. I'm sure it must be rewarding for you but I can think of things far more rewarding to myself. Some sheep are happy enough shackled by the chains of doctrine. :wink:

You have a very elevated view of yourself if you think you are Spiderman's counterpart. I wish I could dance.
Original post by Princess31
It just changes the lighting of thebpic tbh :tongue:
Plus im wearing specs in this pic compared to the previous one :tongue:

Your eyes looked huge in the other pic as well haha. But if u compare this pic and the pic on your old account you look 0% similar. You looked more like the user 'sanz' something (can't remember), on the IqraHaq account. idk man. :lol:
Original post by KittyRe-play
Your eyes looked huge in the other pic as well haha. But if u compare this pic and the pic on your old account you look 0% similar. You looked more like the user 'sanz' something (can't remember), on the IqraHaq account. idk man. :lol:

:lol:
Aye ano!!!! I deffos know what u mean hahahah!
Original post by Alrounder79
OP, have you ever had a lmho (laughing my hijab off) moment?

LOOOOOOOOOL loads of times. Except i just say lmao as a normal person :tongue:
:lol:
Aye ano!!!! I deffos know what u mean hahahah!

LOOOOOOOOOL loads of times. Except i just say lmao as a normal person :tongue:

Kasme man you've got me paranoid LOL. :rofl:
Original post by KittyRe-play
Kasme man you've got me paranoid LOL. :rofl:

Lmaoooooooo okg why? :rofl:
Ask. Me. Anything.

Salam.. Kia hal hyn ap k..:smile: where do u live in Pakistan..
(edited 8 years ago)
Ah see i would.
But i just dont have as much knowlegde as i would like...

Btw he was trolling :lol:
Original post by Muhammad Shehzar
Salam.. Kia hal hyn ap k..:smile: where do u live in Pakistan..

Wasalam.
Im good thanks.
And i dont live in Pakistan :K:
Original post by Ravenous
Btw he was trolling :lol:

Lol kaun? :tongue:
Wasalam.
Im good thanks.
And i dont live in Pakistan :K:

U might belong to a region of Pakistan..??:s-smilie:
Reply 233
Is Music Haram according to you?
U might belong to a region of Pakistan..??:s-smilie:

Punjab
Original post by Lattoo
Is Music Haram according to you?

Um.. im listening to music rn... :redface: :tongue:

The guy you quoted in that post, was a well known troll.
Reply 236
Punjab

Do you think a person can be Muslim and Gay?:smile:
With gay I mean, being in a relationship with the same sex

Can you speak Pujnabi?
Punjab

ahann.. I just suggested that by looking ur dp that u belonged to punjab..:tongue:
Original post by Ravenous
The guy you quoted in that post, was a well known troll.

Achaaa probs was man :tongue:
Original post by Lattoo
Do you think a person can be Muslim and Gay?:smile:
With gay I mean, being in a relationship with the same sex

Can you speak Pujnabi?

I know what being gay means lol
But personally i dont feel a person can be Muslim and Gay, but that said, apparantly its becoming more common? :K:

Yes i speak punjabi
ahann.. I just suggested that by looking ur dp that u belonged to punjab..:tongue:

Lol okay bro :lol:
Being in relationship with the person of same sex is haram and is called lawatat.. just read surah-hud for more information its the surah which tells the punishment for being a homo-sexual.. its rajm (death by beating rocks)... & it also tells about Qoum-e-hud who were the first ones to perform this kind of bad sins.. And read the Azab what Allah gave to them..Wallahu - Alam..
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest