The Student Room Group

Curious Welsh girl, AMA

I saw a post similar to this and thought it might be interesting, Ask me anything!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why you curious?
Original post by Lattoo
Why you curious?

Curious about what people want to know about me! :h:
[video="youtube;VdQcdfd0Fec"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdQcdfd0Fec[/video]

do you enjoy this song as much as I do
What did curiosity infamously kill, whom had 8 other lives anyway?
Original post by bluemadhatter
[video="youtube;VdQcdfd0Fec"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdQcdfd0Fec[/video]

do you enjoy this song as much as I do

That beat is fire.
(edited 8 years ago)
Do u have a strong welsh accent? :love:
Original post by Princess31
Do u have a strong welsh accent? :love:
Well, I don't think I do but others tell me I do ! :biggrin:
Original post by SeanFM

That beat is fire.

This song is like a drug.... :bandit:
Do you like sheep?
Original post by SeanFM
Was it the cat....? :biggrin: if not, I have no idea!
Do you agree Rugby is superior to football and that Wales are much better than England at both sports? :biggrin:

(half-welsh..... wish i was just Welsh)
Original post by The Diplomat.
Do you like sheep?
Original post by DominiqueNelson

did you take that pic on your farm?
Original post by SeanFM

That beat is fire.

you know I actually found that map song cause you'd posted that video somewhere on tsr and I'd found it earlier today lmao :rofl:
Original post by SmellyProtein
Do you agree Rugby is superior to football and that Wales are much better than England at both sports? :biggrin:

(half-welsh..... wish i was just Welsh)

Yeah I definitely prefer Rugby but both England and Wales can have their good and bad days :h:

We shag em and you eat them and also wear them..... ever wondered why your lamb was abit salty??
Yeah I definitely prefer Rugby but both England and Wales can have their good and bad days :h:

You're just trying not to cause an argument with the devout England fans there :tongue: Wales are always better.

Nope, but whoever has a farm with sheep like this has a pretty badass farm! Do not mess with those sheep. :eek:
Original post by SmellyProtein
You're just trying not to cause an argument with the devout England fans there :tongue: Wales are always better.

I try not to annoy the English fans :h:
Original post by bluemadhatter
you know I actually found that map song cause you'd posted that video somewhere on tsr and I'd found it earlier today lmao :rofl:

What a small world TSR is. :rofl2:

Nope, but whoever has a farm with sheep like this has a pretty badass farm! Do not mess with those sheep. :eek:

What do you want to be when you are older? Can you see yourself living outside of Wales (if you are living there now)?

Quick Reply

Latest