Are you a Pakistan cricket fan? :smile:

Yes! :lol:
Original post by Princess31
Can youe argue via vms please? Thanks lol

:yy:

I know a pashtun person, met a sindhi one and watched a balochi actress :love:

Yes

Ofc u can! :lol:

Argument ended.. as he said he won & i lost..Would u like a beard or rather a one without beard..??
:K:

R u a regular follower of cricket..
:K:

Same!! They're not playing well though :frown:
Are you annoyed that someone bumped this thread, because now you have to answer lots of questions, or do you not mind it?
Original post by Mclaren96

Cz the players who deserve to play for Pakistan r not given chance to play.. despite being the highest scorer for Pakistan in the last test series against England Asad shafiq was dropped from Odis.. & Fawad Alam deserves another chance he has the highest average for Pakistani left handed batsmen..
Original post by Muhammad Shehzar
Argument ended.. as he said he won & i lost..Would u like a beard or rather a one without beard..??

:beard:
R u a regular follower of cricket..

Lol no :lol:

I know lol not as well as they should
Original post by Ravenous
Are you annoyed that someone bumped this thread, because now you have to answer lots of questions, or do you not mind it?

Pahah was thinking when i seen the notifs, "which idiot bumped the thread :mad:" :lol:
I think hell commit suicide if they end looking like you :colone:
Cz the players who deserve to play for Pakistan r not given chance to play.. despite being the highest scorer for Pakistan in the last test series against England Asad shafiq was dropped from Odis.. & Fawad Alam deserves another chance he has the highest average for Pakistani left handed batsmen..

There's a difference between test cricket and ODI. Just because these players are doing well in test does not mean they'll do well in ODI's. We don't have proper batsman who are able to consistently rotate strike like Virat Kohli for example. They're number 8 in the world for a reason :smile:
:beard:

Lol no :lol:

I know lol not as well as they should

Pahah was thinking when i seen the notifs, "which idiot bumped the thread :mad:" :lol:

my Qari sahab told me to put a beard on.. As I am a hafiz-e-Quran.. & now every one on the road says me mutawaa.. however I dont mind that..
Reply 270
Will Martial Law be implemented before the end of Nawaz Sharif's term? If yes, then provide a forecast for when it's most likely.
There's a difference between test cricket and ODI. Just because these players are doing well in test does not mean they'll do well in ODI's. We don't have proper batsman who are able to consistently rotate strike like Virat Kohli for example. They're number 8 in the world for a reason :smile:

Bro I know thre is a big diffrenc but they r not allowed to settle in the team .. look hashim amla was also only a test player he was then introducd to odis and t20s & no he is doing well in all the formats.. Our management doesnot give confidnce to the players..
Original post by ikhan94
I think hell commit suicide if they end looking like you :colone:

Lol what? :lol:

my Qari sahab told me to put a beard on.. As I am a hafiz-e-Quran.. & now every one on the road says me mutawaa.. however I dont mind that..

I dont get ya bro? :K:
Original post by PPF
Will Martial Law be implemented before the end of Nawaz Sharif's term? If yes, then provide a forecast for when it's most likely.

Ya know i dont know what u mean, simple terms please :lol:
Do you love somaoas? I do!
Reply 274

Lol. Pakistan mein fauj hakoomat ko hataye gee?

I usually used to cut my beard cz I was small but my Qari sahab told me to put on a beard coz I am hafiz too.. no matter whether if I am small.. got it sis..:smile:
lol wtf is this :lolwut:

That is all...

:lol:

#JustPassinBy #SmileAndWaveBoys
Original post by PPF
Lol. Pakistan mein fauj hakoomat ko hataye gee?

Im not good with this :K::cry2:
I usually used to cut my beard cz I was small but my Qari sahab told me to put on a beard coz I am hafiz too.. no matter whether if I am small.. got it sis..:smile:

You used to shave ur beard. Then ur qari aaid dont cos u hafiz. So now u dont?
Thats all u wanted to say yesh? :K:
Original post by beautyandthebeat
lol wtf is this :lolwut:

That is all...

:lol:

#JustPassinBy #SmileAndWaveBoys

Someome post on this and now its all active and stuff :K:
Reply 279
Im not good with this :K::cry2:

You used to shave ur beard. Then ur qari aaid dont cos u hafiz. So now u dont?
Thats all u wanted to say yesh? :K:

Come on Bro. How come you don't know whats going on in Pakistan? Remember the protests led by Imran Khan and Tahir Ul Qadri?

Anyways never mind about that question. Where abouts in Pakistan are you from?

Quick Reply

Latest