The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3800
How dead was the crowd last night, too? Unsure whether it was nerves over the whole ISIS speculation, but they were so quiet. It was especially noticeable during the Charlotte/Paige match, which was easily one of the pair's worst ever.
Reigns and Ambrose were tearing the house down, the match should have gone on longer imo. I was dreading a sheamus cash in, guy just doesn't interest me at all. Although the majority of fans in arena wanted Ambrose to win, I'm damn sure they would rather reigns than sheamus. With the fireworks and confetti coming down I didn't think there'd be a cash in tbh. Takers match was good I guess, expecting Sting to show up was out of hope rather than expectation lol. Felt like takers last match but hope he makes it to this mania.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guess I'm happy Sheamus got the Championship since I met him in person last week.

After shaking his hand I said "I'm never washing this hand again." and he laughed loudly, wonder if he gets that alot.

Got my wrestling book and 2K16 game signed. I also held the briefcase he cashed in.
Reply 3803
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Reigns and Ambrose were tearing the house down, the match should have gone on longer imo. I was dreading a sheamus cash in, guy just doesn't interest me at all. Although the majority of fans in arena wanted Ambrose to win, I'm damn sure they would rather reigns than sheamus. With the fireworks and confetti coming down I didn't think there'd be a cash in tbh. Takers match was good I guess, expecting Sting to show up was out of hope rather than expectation lol. Felt like takers last match but hope he makes it to this mania.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Match was cut short to make room for all the antics after, so I knew a cash-in was coming as soon as Reigns pinned Dean. Such a shame to cut the match short.

The Sheamus cash-in will lead to such a failure of a title run. We've gone from Rollins who, despite being badly booked, was a superb worker and a refreshing champion. He was new, ground-breaking and carried the company at the start of every RAW for about seven months straight.

Now, we've got a stale character and stale gimmick. It makes no sense. Dean should have turned, become the champion, and gained traction as a heel. That would have seemed more organic than this scenario, where Vince and the Creative team are ramming Reigns as a babyface down our throats.
Reply 3804
Also, where the hell does Bray go from here? Ridiculous that he didn't go over last night. It was the perfect time, after 25 years of Taker.
Original post by Mackay
Match was cut short to make room for all the antics after, so I knew a cash-in was coming as soon as Reigns pinned Dean. Such a shame to cut the match short.

The Sheamus cash-in will lead to such a failure of a title run. We've gone from Rollins who, despite being badly booked, was a superb worker and a refreshing champion. He was new, ground-breaking and carried the company at the start of every RAW for about seven months straight.

Now, we've got a stale character and stale gimmick. It makes no sense. Dean should have turned, become the champion, and gained traction as a heel. That would have seemed more organic than this scenario, where Vince and the Creative team are ramming Reigns as a babyface down our throats.

The New Days Power Of Positivity isn't working on you, eh.
Reply 3806
Original post by Longshot700
The New Days Power Of Positivity isn't working on you, eh.

I'd have give Xavier or Big E the strap than Sheamus.
Heck I'd rather Brie Bella be WWE champion than flipping sheamus

Posted from TSR Mobile
shut up! SHUT UP!
Ratings have been at an all time low so Vince decides to put the strap on Sheamus, Genius:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ratings have been at an all time low so Vince decides to put the strap on Sheamus, Genius:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:mob:
Reply 3811

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't wait Mania. Sheamus vs. Randy Orton main event, with John Cena winning the rumble and being shoe-horned into a triple threat match where he emerges victorious.

**** sake, WWE.
Original post by Mackay
Can't wait Mania. Sheamus vs. Randy Orton main event, with John Cena winning the rumble and being shoe-horned into a triple threat match where he emerges victorious.

**** sake, WWE.

Here's to hoping Reigns invokes his rematch clause and recaptures the title. Never gonna happen though unfortunately.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3813
Here's to hoping Reigns invokes his rematch clause and recaptures the title. Never gonna happen though unfortunately.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Won't bother with watching RAW tonight, but I'll try and catch up tomorrow.
Too much negativity on this thread, let's take a minute to admire Xavier's hairdo.

Reply 3815
Lol the comments on this are butchering him.

[video="youtube;T3IWpgE9JO4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3IWpgE9JO4[/video]
Sheamus as champ. It's a shameful thing.
Reply 3817
Whatever next? The Dudley Boyz as tag-team champs at the New Day's expense? Ha. Yeah. Good one!
If I'm given Sheamus vs Brock Lesnar I will be happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shaemus has potential

Quick Reply

Latest