The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by em_lrob
Congrats!! I think that seems to be one of the first invites to interview from Univ (I'm waiting to hear back from there too for a different course) so thank you for giving me some hope of hearing back soon!!

Thanks and aha you're welcome! I was in the gym on the treadmill and there wasn't much 3G on my phone, so the email took ages to load! Such a relief when I saw 'we are pleased....' :biggrin:
Original post by crose
I applied for English, which hasn't sent out a single invitation yet, as far as I can tell. People are saying rejections come first, so I guess no news is good news?

People are saying a lot. Might all be true, might all be false.

Original post by Cook99
Has anyone heard yet from Merton?

PPE at least didn't. The information page - merton.ox.ac.uk/admissions2015 - didn't update as well.
Original post by crose
I just got a notification from ucas track and it was the most terrifying few minutes (I thought it was Oxford rejecting me--I know they send their own emails, but I'm really jumpy today) as the page loaded. Still no word from Oxford, but an offer from St Andrews!

I'm still waiting on St Andrews as well! Hopefully this means I'll know from them soon
Original post by chloeabeki
How is everyone today? I've just had a mock interview scheduled but the longer I go without correspondence the more nervous I get that I'm not even going to end up getting an interview! :s-smilie:

preach
Just got a interview for biological sciences!!!
Reply 6165
Original post by Pars12
If that's what they said I can see no other interpretation.

Emailed the Brasenose admissions and they said I had been shortlisted at Univ, thanks
Original post by madsparrow
Got an interview at Worcester for Classics! :biggrin:

When are the classics interviews? I'm there for law!
Original post by lucyp08
Hi have you heard anything yet? I'm still waiting

any news?
Original post by Tweald
I've been reallocated from Brasenose to Univ for chemistry. Brasenose said I can expect an interview invitation from Univ but my application is with them now, does that mean I definitely have an interview?

Yes I had the same thing! I applied for law with Magdalen and they said to expect an invitation from Worcester. Worcester confirmed this 2 days later x
Just got an interview for law at Jesus!!
Reply 6170
Is it true that they give rejections first?
Reply 6171
Original post by rosiehhirrs
Just got a interview for biological sciences!!!

Which college?
Reply 6172
Is it true that they send out rejections first?
Has anyone got an interview from Wadham yet?
Hello! Does anybody from Mathematics or Computer Science have any news?
Original post by Cook99
Which college?

Balliol
Original post by Tweald
Emailed the Brasenose admissions and they said I had been shortlisted at Univ, thanks

Hey, good luck!
Original post by raluca1
Hello! Does anybody from Mathematics or Computer Science have any news?

Yup, me. And I think I know you personally
Anyone doing Human Sciences? Still waiting to hear back. Not sure if the TSA has been marked yet.
Original post by Bearbert
Yup, me. And I think I know you personally

Haha, I guess that's possible. :smile: Which subject did you apply for and which college invited you?

Latest

Trending

Trending