The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chloeabeki
I'm torn between Durham and Warwick for 2nd choice. I have an interview at Imperial coming up but it's my 4th choice, personally I didn't like how much they emphasise computational chemistry.

Oooh. And mind not going to ur interview to ease the competition :wink::biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CJaneH
So I received a letter today for an interview at Keble for law, but I haven't received an email from them since the confirmation email back in October. Not sure whether to email them to check that they still have my email address, or maybe they just missed me of the email list?

You got a posted letter?!

I hope that's just Keble's way of doing things - it's bad enough that I keep refreshing my emails every 5 minutes, but now I'll be freaking out every time the postman comes too D:
Can someone please clarify if any PPE interviews have gone out? @judogainz claims he has one but I'm sceptical this early in the week!
Original post by Ruszty
Yeah, have you heard anything yet?

I thought we would hear like last week :frown: Ah well, always nice to see another ES hopeful! What college you apply for?
Original post by CatherineJohnson
I applied to St Edmund Hall to do Earth Sciences and received an interview offer today.

Wooh somebody else has applied to St Edmund Hall! (I applied to biochemistry)
does Worcester have a webpage where they say which subjects interview invites have been sent out for yet?
Original post by jonwithnoname
You got a posted letter?!

I hope that's just Keble's way of doing things - it's bad enough that I keep refreshing my emails every 5 minutes, but now I'll be freaking out every time the postman comes too D:

Ikr. I was at school so I let my dad open it because I was convinced it must be a rejection, maybe Kebles way of softening the blow haha, but it turned out to be an interview. No idea where my email is though. What have you applied for?
Original post by CJaneH
Ikr. I was at school so I let my dad open it because I was convinced it must be a rejection, maybe Kebles way of softening the blow haha, but it turned out to be an interview. No idea where my email is though. What have you applied for?

English at Brasenose, there's at least 4 other people on TSR applying for the same course and college so I'm almost certain to get reallocated if I'm lucky enough to get an interview :smile:
Original post by googolplexity
Nope, I'm applying for Chinese:-)

Hiii, I also applied for Chinese. :biggrin: What college did you apply to and did you receive an email yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lovecathy
Don't worry. I don't think St. Hugh's have sent out any invitations yet. They are probably waiting until they are done with shortlisting the rest of their applicants. Lovely college, by the way - gorgeous gardens! I was there during summer school a couple of years ago :smile:

I hope so. The wait is killing me :frown: I know, it looks gorgeous! I can't believe it's one of the lesser-known colleges when it's so stunning
Original post by jonwithnoname
English at Brasenose, there's at least 4 other people on TSR applying for the same course and college so I'm almost certain to get reallocated if I'm lucky enough to get an interview :smile:

Well good luck! I was convinced I was rejected so you never know what the outcome will be haha :smile:
I'm sure most Balliol apps know this but just by chance if someone missed it they are constantly updating their interview page so if you want to find out if they're sending out offers for your subject or something you can check if they've started https://www.balliol.ox.ac.uk/admissionsupdates
Original post by connieiscrazy
I hope so. The wait is killing me :frown: I know, it looks gorgeous! I can't believe it's one of the lesser-known colleges when it's so stunning

St Hugh's is the best college :biggrin: (completely unbiased opinion)
Hoping for a medicine interview but have to wait for the BMAT first...AH!
Reply 6274
If you were to get a PPE offer or E&M interview this early which 2 applicants here have, does that mean their colleges have shortlisted quicker or that their TSA scores are amongst the best in the cohort?
Original post by cakeislife
Ahh I've applied for French at New College too! Haven't heard anything yet either :frown: How was the MLAT??

Hey guys, you should be hearing really soon! I got an email today urgently asking if I wanted to change my History and French application to just French. So that tells you they're gearing up to send out interview invitations within the next day or so. Good luck!
Reply 6276
does anyone know if keble have sent out invitations to archaology & anthropology interviews yet?????
Original post by tootfruity
Hoping for a medicine interview but have to wait for the BMAT first...AH!

Tomorrow!!! Evening!!! 1 day, 4 hours and 29 minutes D: D:
Original post by Lau14
St Hugh's is the best college :biggrin: (completely unbiased opinion)

my friend got an interview from st hughs for law on Wednesday
Reply 6279
On the Hertford Alternative Prospectus, it says that almost everyone who applies gets an interview. Is this true for Hertford?
Thanks!

Latest

Trending

Trending