The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Politics and parliamentary studies - Leeds university

Has anyone who has applied to this course heard anything back yet?
Reply 1
Original post by beccah_98
Hi, I'm dying to hear back too!! when did you apply?

i applied ages ago, around the 13th of october, i love the course and really love leeds so much, and all my friends already have offers for the straight politics course!!!
When did you apply?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Has anybody heard anything yet? I know the usual period amount of time before finding out is around January, but I'm getting impatient and nervous!
Reply 3
Original post by anniemolly
Has anybody heard anything yet? I know the usual period amount of time before finding out is around January, but I'm getting impatient and nervous!

No its so annoying, all my friends who applied to leeds already have offers!!
Original post by Olitheboro
No its so annoying, all my friends who applied to leeds already have offers!!

Yeah, I've already recieved an offer for Politics. So frustrating waiting for this one as it's my last offer/5. Where else have you applied?:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Yeah, I've already recieved an offer for Politics. So frustrating waiting for this one as it's my last offer/5. Where else have you applied?:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh have you applied for two courses at leeds then, yeah so annoying, erm i applied to bristol, sheffield, UCL and cambridge, what about you ???
Original post by Olitheboro
Oh have you applied for two courses at leeds then, yeah so annoying, erm i applied to bristol, sheffield, UCL and cambridge, what about you ???

Yeah! Fell in love with Leeds as soon as I got out of the car so I'm pretty keen to go. I've also got offers from Loughborough Stirling and Westminster. Good luck with Cambridge!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woah didn't realise it was as late as January, getting very nervous! where else have you applied?

Yeah, when I spoke to the course director at my open day he said that sometimes they also do two rounds of interviews so could be as late as March :frown: I also have offers from Leeds (again), Loughborough, Westminster and Stirling. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, when I spoke to the course director at my open day he said that sometimes they also do two rounds of interviews so could be as late as March :frown: I also have offers from Leeds (again), Loughborough, Westminster and Stirling. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi anniemolly

Congratulations on your offer :biggrin:

Let us know if you have any questions.

Amy
Hi, what did you all get at AS? This course looks great!
Original post by IwanPhilips
Hi, what did you all get at AS? This course looks great!

The dream course!! I only got AABB, so I'm just hoping my personal statement will be enough to swing me an interview. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
ahh thats so nerve racking. Congratulations! I've got offers from Kings, Loughborough and Liverpool, but absolutely love this course.

Hi beccah_98

Congratulations on your offer!

Let us know if you have any questions :smile:

Amy
As someone who is doing politics at uni of Leeds, I have to say I love it a lot but it is very very very intense, so good luck with it :smile:
Has anyone got their offer for this? Got mine yesterday!
Original post by JoeDeYolo
Has anyone got their offer for this? Got mine yesterday!

I got an offer for this course about a month ago and I've firmed it!
Original post by JenStewardson
I got an offer for this course about a month ago and I've firmed it!

Me too :smile:
Me too :smile:

Ah great! I've been trying to find people on the course but failing!

Quick Reply

Latest