The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chsdg
does anyone know if keble have sent out invitations to archaology & anthropology interviews yet?????

There is a list here of the ones they have sent out so far

http://www.keble.ox.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/admissions-information

I'm waiting for maths from there myself :s-smilie:
Reply 6281
Original post by Uke_Kate
There is a list here of the ones they have sent out so far

http://www.keble.ox.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/admissions-information

I'm waiting for maths from there myself :s-smilie:

oh okay thats great thank you!!!

eeee good luck then!!!!!
Original post by jxw98
On the Hertford Alternative Prospectus, it says that almost everyone who applies gets an interview. Is this true for Hertford?
Thanks!

It varies by subject, I think. I think Economics and Management has a really low interview rate of around 30%, whereas some subjects have around 75% of applicants getting interviews.
Original post by dradoo
If you were to get a PPE offer or E&M interview this early which 2 applicants here have, does that mean their colleges have shortlisted quicker or that their TSA scores are amongst the best in the cohort?

The former. The tutors would send a list of applicants to the college admissions office to send out. I doubt very much that they would send one at a time.
Any interview offers for St Hilda's? ^_^
Anybody had anything from Magdalen? Only seen a Law interview so far :frown:
Has anybody had any information about interviews for English at Queens? Or anybody applied for English at Queens for that matter?
Original post by Jamesthe24th
Has anybody had any information about interviews for English at Queens? Or anybody applied for English at Queens for that matter?

No English interviews from anyone for any college yet - head on over to the ELAT page if you'd like to freak out with other like-minded people while we stressfully await our fates :biggrin:
I am so scared haha. Somehow I hope to receive that email, having the small hope that I could have got an offer. But I most likely will have to face a rejection so maybe it's better that it hasn't arrived yet :biggrin:
INTERVIEW AT JESUS YAYAYAY

Law with European Law (German)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Seahorse1209
INTERVIEW AT JESUS YAYAYAY

Law with European Law (German)

The are still sending emails at8 pm?
No I got mine this afternoon, but I only now just got home
Original post by BigWillow
I thought we would hear like last week :frown: Ah well, always nice to see another ES hopeful! What college you apply for?

Yeah I know! I've gone for Worcester, you?
Original post by Seahorse1209
No I got mine this afternoon, but I only now just got home

What time is the email postmarked? congrats.
Just a handy link for anybody applying to Queen's, http://www.queens.ox.ac.uk/admissions/applications/ they're updating it daily to say which courses they've sent out decisions for.
Original post by lollop123
my friend got an interview from st hughs for law on Wednesday

...Really? I didn't think St Hugh's had given out any invites yet...
has anyone applied for classics and english?? haven't come across anyone yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
does anyone know if all colleges have a page that details in what subjects decisions have been sent? I'm applying for Merton and can't seem to find a page if anyone knows if they have one could you please link it for me? thank you!!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by LamantChenille
Just a handy link for anybody applying to Queen's, http://www.queens.ox.ac.uk/admissions/applications/ they're updating it daily to say which courses they've sent out decisions for.

do you know if there's one of these for brasenose? I can't seem to find one :s (sorry completely irrelevant!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by antigone-
Anybody had anything from Magdalen? Only seen a Law interview so far :frown:

My mate at school has an interview there for chem

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending