The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by connieiscrazy
...Really? I didn't think St Hugh's had given out any invites yet...

yeah tbf she was reallocated to there but still
Original post by longsightdon
Haha I just got an offer for chemistry from Durham so I'm same as you! 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you send your application? :O
Original post by lollop123

did she just get the reallocation email from her original college or did she actually get the email from St Hugh's?
Original post by lollop123

Aaaaah fair enough, I got the reallocation message too :smile: I thought you were referring to the actual invite lol
Have you got a link like that for univ college? thanks
Original post by dradoo
If you were to get a PPE offer or E&M interview this early which 2 applicants here have, does that mean their colleges have shortlisted quicker or that their TSA scores are amongst the best in the cohort?

That is what I was thinking. But I would say it's because of the colleges tho :| maybe
Original post by not you
did she just get the reallocation email from her original college or did she actually get the email from St Hugh's?

no idea sorry man
Original post by hannahrfw
do you know if there's one of these for brasenose? I can't seem to find one :s (sorry completely irrelevant!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by iamlynchy
does anyone know if all colleges have a page that details in what subjects decisions have been sent? I'm applying for Merton and can't seem to find a page if anyone knows if they have one could you please link it for me? thank you!!

Original post by jamee188
Have you got a link like that for univ college? thanks

Have a look in the admissions section of each respective website, but if you can't find one, you'd be fine to go by the tables used by other colleges. It appears that most colleges follow very similar schedules in regards to sending interview requests, so if your subject is still pending for one college, then it's fair to assume that it will be for another (due to pooling and such).
Anyone heard back from Trinity for Maths yet?
Hey guys :smile:

I've made a thread for Oxford law applicants, in case anyone here is interested :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3742319&p=60823123#poll-results-anchor
Why are so many getting reallocated this year? There've also been quite a few rejections. Somehow this makes me feel like they're being more picky in the selection process (but I know that's not true aha). Interviews are 2 weeks away :biggrin: so excited
Original post by mechanism
Why are so many getting reallocated this year? There've also been quite a few rejections. Somehow this makes me feel like they're being more picky in the selection process (but I know that's not true aha). Interviews are 2 weeks away :biggrin: so excited
\

3 weeks for me.
If the remaining colleges follow the same rule as Queen, which is send all selection in one day and all deselection in one day. Then, when others have heard of their interview and you haven't, then you are probably rejected. And its contrapositive.
Original post by artandparthughs
Sounds like an interview, congrats! Which college did you apply to?

Here's hoping that's true. Hertford for E&M
Reply 6314
Two interview invites at school so far, one for biochemistry and one for Chinese. Meanwhile I'm waiting...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cakeislife
Ahh I've applied for French at New College too! Haven't heard anything yet either :frown: How was the MLAT??

Hey!! :redface: I haven't either, but I'm wondering if it's almost good not to have heard yet, if it means we haven't been rejected at least!

I found the MLAT okay, not easy but not impossible, the translations had some challenging elements but the grammar wasn't too bad! How about you? :smile:
Original post by itsConnor_
When did you send your application? :O

12th oct

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lucyx
Two interview invites at school so far, one for biochemistry and one for Chinese. Meanwhile I'm waiting...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is the person who has interview for Chinese of Asian descent? Wouldnt this be very unfair if Chinese people applied for Chinese langauge as they probably are much much more fluent in Chinese than a UK applicant.
Any news from Christ Church? I haven't seen many people applying there...
Any news from Jesus (college)?😂😩

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending