The Student Room Group

Where is a safe place for Muslims?

i was talking to my racist grandmother and she believes that all Muslims should be deported from Europe.

But with ISIS taking over the Middle East, where are these moderate Muslims safe if this deportation would occur (I don't support it fyi, just saying)?

Scroll to see replies

There isn't anywhere safe , for anyone lol. Welcome to earth lel.
Reply 2
Original post by FridaKahlo
i was talking to my racist grandmother and she believes that all Muslims should be deported from Europe.

But with ISIS taking over the Middle East, where are these moderate Muslims safe if this deportation would occur (I don't support it fyi, just saying)?

Muslims are afraid of your grandmother?
Jannah
Reply 4

Indonesia? That's the most populous Islamic state in the world - maybe they have room for a few more.
The Arctic, can roll safe with polar bears. I'd probably join them tbh
Reply 6
Bora Bora :3 atleast that's where I'd go :tongue:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7

Your grandmother is not a racism because Muslim is not a race.
i was talking to my racist grandmother and she believes that all Muslims should be deported from Europe

a least she isn't a typical person in a lot of middle eastern/north African countries who thinks it's okay to put apostates/homosexuals to death, or to mutilate kids by their genitals. if anything your racist grandparent seems saintly by comparison if she's not advocating torture or death, but merely relocations!

also, islam isn't a race - either say she wants to deport "arabs", via racism, or she wants to deports "muslims" via "islamophobia" (which in itself is a stupid word because hatred isn't a phobia but whatever, I have no other word to give you here)
(edited 8 years ago)
Judging from the Middle East, anywhere away from other Muslims.
Original post by Zargabaath
Judging from the Middle East, anywhere away from other Muslims.

:lol:
although I guess if they were a sunni, they'd be advised to live in a predominantly sunni muslim society, and the same thing regarding Shi'ite, wahabbis, etc
A mosque, obviously.
Reply 12
Iran is safe.
Israel
Original post by TSR Mustafa
There isn't anywhere safe , for anyone lol. Welcome to earth lel.

PRSOM
Original post by AlwaysWatching
Israel

As always you're just too funny :colonhash:
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
As always you're just too funny :colonhash:

If you think I'm joking, go try being a nice moderate muslim in Saudia Arabia.

Genuinely, Israel is absolutely fine as long as you aren't an extremist.
I have heard that Greenland is pretty empty.
In heaven.. with God.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fridakahlo
i was talking to my racist grandmother and she believes that all muslims should be deported from europe.

But with isis taking over the middle east, where are these moderate muslims safe if this deportation would occur (i don't support it fyi, just saying)?

terrorism has no religion!!!
This applies to everybody!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending