The Student Room Group

Geography offer holders, 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Is anyone going to the leeds applicant day on 2nd December? For BA Geography?
I've got offers from Durham, Exeter, Nottingham and Manchester for Bsc course :smile:

Hopefully going to hear from Oxford soon about interviews....
Original post by cclaireb
I've got offers from Durham, Exeter, Nottingham and Manchester for Bsc course :smile:

Hopefully going to hear from Oxford soon about interviews....

Do you mind me asking when you received an offer from Exeter and when you sent off your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy5050
Do you mind me asking when you received an offer from Exeter and when you sent off your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I sent my application off on the 7th October and think I got my offer from Exeter on the 23rd Oct??
Original post by cclaireb
Hi, I sent my application off on the 7th October and think I got my offer from Exeter on the 23rd Oct??

Congratulations :smile: I am still waiting to hear

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy5050
Congratulations :smile: I am still waiting to hear

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! I'm sure you'll get one so maybe see you there haha
I've got offers from cardiff, loughborough and liverpool but I'm waiting to hear from nottingham and birmingham does anyone know how long they take?
sent my application on Friday to Sheffield, Leeds, Newcastle and Nottingham and i can't help but check like 5 times a day oops :biggrin: has anybody had an offer from any of them? how long did a response take?
Reply 68
Original post by jaynamodi
I've got offers from cardiff, loughborough and liverpool but I'm waiting to hear from nottingham and birmingham does anyone know how long they take?

Hiya, I was just wondering how long did Cardiff and Loughborough take to get back to you?
Reply 69
I've had offers from Newcastle University (ABC), University of Glasgow (AAB) and Cardiff University (AAA). Waiting on Exeter and UCL. Predictions are A*AA in Geog, History and English respectively. Hoping for Exe!
Original post by Emily564
Hiya, I was just wondering how long did Cardiff and Loughborough take to get back to you?

Cardiff took 8 days and loughborough took 5
Reply 71
Original post by AnnieBx
Is anyone going to the leeds applicant day on 2nd December? For BA Geography?

I am. What kind of stuff are you wearing and bringing? I'm taking it as a pretty casual thing.
Reply 72
I got an offer from York (Human and Environment with year in industry) on Wednesday (App sent off on the 2nd). This is my second offer, Cardiff was my first (They took about 8 days) Hope this helps people! Still waiting on Birmingham for 2 courses and Sheffield (Although they emailed saying it would be later)

Hi jaynamodi

Congratulations on your offer, great news :biggrin:

Let us know if you have any questions.

Amy
Reply 74
Original post by 22AC12
I am. What kind of stuff are you wearing and bringing? I'm taking it as a pretty casual thing.
yeah me too, I'm a bit nervous though! Probably just what I'd wear to sixth form on an average day nothing fancy, and I'll just bring a notepad and pen in case I need to make any notes.
Reply 75

Nottingham got back to me about 4 weeks after I'd sent my application :smile:
Reply 76
Offers for Geography from Bristol (AAB), Nottingham (AAB), Royal Holloway (ABB) & just waiting on Exeter now and application sent off on Nov 13th :smile:
Original post by Byng
Offers for Geography from Bristol (AAB), Nottingham (AAB), Royal Holloway (ABB) & just waiting on Exeter now and application sent off on Nov 13th :smile:

Congratulations :smile: I am the same, just waiting for Exeter. Good Luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer from KCL(AB), Sheffield(AB), Leeds(AAA) for BA Geography. Some only require two trades from me since I have got an A in First Language A-level already - waiting for UCL and Manchester!
Offer from KCL& Sheffield (Bsc) and Southampton (Bsc geography with oceanography); - all AAB

still waiting on Manchester and Birmingham! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending