The Student Room Group

Best restaurant for NACHOS is...??

I need nachos... good nachos!! Where should I go??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
tescos
Original post by Dabo_26
tescos

Sainsbury's are pretty god as well.

Anyone??
Reply 4
Subway & Pizza Hut both do good nachos, but I honestly wouldn't know about any other major food chains that do em :[
Original post by So Instinct
Op asks for "Best restaurant", only responses so far are grocery stores.

o rly?
Op asks for "Best restaurant", first two suggestions are Tesco and Sainsbury's and the 3rd person posts a cartoon fast food joint.

(edited 8 years ago)
Op asks for "Best restaurant", first two responses are grocery stores.

that's better ;D
Original post by Student403
that's better ;D

You posted a cartoon. OP isn't Spongebob looking for a Crabby Taco so that don't count.
Reply 9
Original post by Inexorably
Subway & Pizza Hut both do good nachos, but I honestly wouldn't know about any other major food chains that do em :[

Subway do nachos? Nice!!
Reply 10
You posted a cartoon. OP isn't Spongebob looking for a Crabby Taco so that don't count.

How dare you mix up Spongebob with Kim Possible :colonhash:
Original post by ivy.98

:five:
Original post by ivy.98

Kimbob can get herself a Crabby Taco then.
Original post by Hevachan
Subway do nachos? Nice!!

Yeah they're £1.50 I think, they're what I have on tuesdays for my lunch sometimes :tongue:
Most places do average af Nachos imo. Subway (though their squeezy cheese is nice), Pizza Hut, Chaquitos (nice salsa though), Harvesters were nice but not consistent with the cheese. Benito’s Hat and Loco Mexicano were good but they're only in Central London and I only ever tried them once.

Best to go home made imo. Buy some salsa sauce and add more diced onion+tomato, bake the nachos/Doritos with Mozzarella mixed in and on top. Easy, I like to drizzle a bit of Franks Red Hot sauce on it too and add some shredded meat but that's up to the individual.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by Inexorably
Yeah they're £1.50 I think, they're what I have on tuesdays for my lunch sometimes :tongue:

Are they spicy? ^^ definitely going to try then :biggrin:
Reply 16
Most places do average af Nachos imo. Subway (though their squeezy cheese is nice), Pizza Hut, Chaquitos (nice salsa though), Harvesters were nice but not consistent with the cheese. Benito’s Hat and Loco Mexicano were good but they're only in Central London and I only ever tried them once.

Best to go home made imo. Buy some salsa sauce and add more diced onion+tomato, bake the nachos/Doritos with Mozzarella mixed in and on top. Easy, I like to drizzle a bit of Franks Red Hot sauce on it too and add some shredded meat but that's up to the individual.

Thanks for the info :3 I normally make them but always find it hard to find nachos so I get cheesy Doritos and feel ridiculously unhealthy xD
I need nachos... good nachos!! Where should I go??

Tortilla - the Mexican place

I don't actually know if they have nachos, I'm being a little stereotypical...
(edited 8 years ago)
Are they spicy? ^^ definitely going to try then :biggrin:

You can have salsa with it and jalapeños (that's the default so if you don't want jalapeños/salsa/cheese then say so).

Just checked, £1.59 not £1.50.

APOLOGIES IF YOU END UP NOT LIKING THEM.
Chiquitos!:banana::banana: just don't think about the calories (the chicken nachos with sour cream and jalapeño peppers )

Quick Reply

Latest