The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gkallikas
I'd say it depends on the course? But for medicine I remember getting an email from Oxford saying they would let us know prob on 3rd Dec about interview invites.

Do you know anything about the biomedical sciences course?
Original post by DomRyder
I've applied to Oriel for Physics and Philosophy! I like the way you think

Ah thanks, good luck. Where else have you applied?
Original post by amoicavalli
Anyone applying to St Hilda's? :smile:

I am! :smile: have you heard from them yet?
Has anyone heard re interviews from St Hilda's yet? :smile: I'm applying for English and the waiting is getting more painful by the minute....
Original post by not you
BMAT results out tonight, anyone know how long the colleges generally take to start sending out interview invitations?

You staying up till midnight for them? XD
Also, I heard that they start sending them around the 2nd of December for us medics, so still a while left to go :h:
Original post by gkallikas
I'd say it depends on the course? But for medicine I remember getting an email from Oxford saying they would let us know prob on 3rd Dec about interview invites.

Original post by thechemistress
You staying up till midnight for them? XD
Also, I heard that they start sending them around the 2nd of December for us medics, so still a while left to go :h:

Yup staying up and hoping servers don't go down before I see my results lmao
Yeah I just remembered about that email, ugh still have to wait for so long to get an interview. What actually takes them so long? All they need to do is add BMAT results to GCSE scores and rank them, only takes a couple of hours at most to do that and give the best 400 interviews, the next 25 slots who get reviewed can't really take over a week, can it?
Hey has anyone heard from University College or from the Comp Sci department yet?
I just hate waiting! :angry:
Original post by not you
Yup staying up and hoping servers don't go down before I see my results lmao
Yeah I just remembered about that email, ugh still have to wait for so long to get an interview. What actually takes them so long? All they need to do is add BMAT results to GCSE scores and rank them, only takes a couple of hours at most to do that and give the best 400 interviews, the next 25 slots who get reviewed can't really take over a week, can it?

I think the deadline for appeals and remarks is the 2nd or the 1st of December so they have to wait until then I think, I'm not 100% sure though
Original post by LThomas694
I think the deadline for appeals and remarks is the 2nd or the 1st of December so they have to wait until then I think, I'm not 100% sure though

How would that work for all the other subjects that have already sent out invitations though?
Original post by not you
How would that work for all the other subjects that have already sent out invitations though?

No appeal.
What's the latest they can tell us? Anyone heard about PPE yet?
Original post by Fangorn
What's the latest they can tell us? Anyone heard about PPE yet?

No (PPE at Exeter College) - the latest should be this Friday.
Original post by hey_hey
Interview @ St. John's for human sciences! So TSA guys, your emails should be on their way soon

Omg snap! Same college same course!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lollop123
anyone have any idea when PPL or experimental psychology interviews are usually sent out?

Last year they were released from Dec 3 onward. You can see that by searching the 2015 Applicants' Thread.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by PlaneovertheSea
Did anybody get anything from Merton?
Because if not they havent sent out a single email.
And the 2015 admissions page got no information on it as well..

I havent heard anything from Merton either :frown:
What subject are you applying for?
Original post by TacoBelle
Has anyone heard anything for History or from Wadham?

Fellow Wadham history applicant here, the website says that history applicants are still under consideration so haven't been released yet.

https://www.wadham.ox.ac.uk/students/undergraduates/admissions/candidate-information
Has anyone heard from St Anne's yet? :smile:
So lucky, still waiting to hear from St. Nandos.
Reply 6558
I expect the PPE-invitations to be sent tomorrow. I remember there was this internal deadline for the tutors on the Wednesday 1,5 weeks before the interviews last year. So, keep your fingers crossed! =)
Is anyone applying for physics at Oxford next year or this?

Latest

Trending

Trending