The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The list for decisions from Wadham was 3 long yesterday, and maybe 8 or 9 today. Hopefully tomorrow could be the day... I've waited long enough! 😢
Reply 6601
got an interview for law at oriel college

anyone else doing the same course at the same college?
Reply 6602
Anyone know whether Somerville send letters or emails for interview offers?
Original post by drumsticks
So lucky, still waiting to hear from St. Nandos.

Mate, I nearly applied there too but I was too... chicken
Original post by BrasenoseAdm
Unfortunately, our website fell over today after the web design company accidentally killed the server during a minor update.

We are back up and running but any content posted since 8am was lost.
Admissions is unaffected but if you tried to access information on-line and failed,
that was the reason.

Brasenose Admissions

Can you link me to where it says what invitations for what subject are sent out?
I cant find it. Thank you.
Original post by merrigold
I got an interview for CompSci :smile:

Well done! :smile:
Which college did you apply for?
Original post by DomRyder
I'm applying to Oriel to but don't have that link! Could you share it please?

sure :smile::smile::smile:

https://weblearn.ox.ac.uk/portal/hierarchy/colleges/oriel/applicants/page/home
Original post by 雷尼克
yeah i applied this year

How was the pat? What modules did you do to prepare for it
Original post by canboys
Well done! :smile:
Which college did you apply for?

prob oriel as it is the only college with CS invitation out. prob because due to less applicants
Original post by jonwithnoname
There will be noticeboards when you are there telling you exactly when your interviews will be. You will need to be there for both days, you may have all your interviews all on one day (though this isn't usually the case)

Last time I applied I had three in one day, so be warned :P

Spoiler

You fell asleep?! (Anyone get the friends reference... Pah) are you reapplying or did you get in orr...? Haha 3 in one day... That's a lot of thinking!
Has anyone heard from Lady Margaret Hall for any subjects yet, preferably history?
Original post by BrasenoseAdm
Unfortunately, our website fell over today after the web design company accidentally killed the server during a minor update.

We are back up and running but any content posted since 8am was lost.
Admissions is unaffected but if you tried to access information on-line and failed,
that was the reason.

Brasenose Admissions

Thank you for the update BNC :smile:

On an unrelated note, I'm going to use the phrase "the website/the internet fell over" whenever my wifi is dodgy from now on because that is fantastic :biggrin:
Original post by mechanism
You fell asleep?! (Anyone get the friends reference... Pah) are you reapplying or did you get in orr...? Haha 3 in one day... That's a lot of thinking!

it was 5 o'clock in the morning...and you had RAMBLED ON for 18 pages!

FRONT AND BACK!

Very nearly fell asleep though, it had been a loooong two days (seriously though 5 interviews in two days is just too many)

Went to a different uni last year, didn't like it, reapplying for a different course this time around :smile:
Original post by drumsticks

where can I find something like this for Merton?
Original post by jonwithnoname
Thank you for the update BNC :smile:

On an unrelated note, I'm going to use the phrase "the website/the internet fell over" whenever my wifi is dodgy from now on because that is fantastic :biggrin:

I get the impression that wifi falling over is not an uncommon experience in Oxford ...
Original post by Pars12
I get the impression that wifi falling over is not an uncommon experience in Oxford ...

website falling is not the same as wifi falling. Wifi would rarely be falling lol .
Original post by PoppyAston
Has anyone heard from Lady Margaret Hall for any subjects yet, preferably history?

History results seem to be out today for some colleges. LMH appears to have released its PPE results. I keep saying not long now and every day I'm wrong.
Anyone applying for Queen's here/heard anything from them?
Original post by FutureOxford3
website falling is not the same as wifi falling. Wifi would rarely be falling lol .

How does it get down then?

Latest

Trending

Trending