The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by swirly
Pace, Strength and Work-Rate surrounding Ozil :coma:

True but could do with a clinical finisher. Where we'd get one from is another question altogether
Reply 521
Özil is an absolute pleasure to watch..
Original post by sr90
Against some Croatian part timers who'd struggle to get out of the Championship? I don't see anything to brag about there

Where was he at the Allianz Arena?

Where was he at the Maracanã? Oh wait
Original post by Use Err Name
True but could do with a clinical finisher. Where we'd get one from is another question altogether

Original post by swirly
imagine thinking alexis wasn't a complete fraud.

stats: only scored in 10 games from his last 41

as if this is poor for a LW
Original post by swirly
Pace, Strength and Work-Rate surrounding Ozil :coma:

A striker is supposed to finish and Welbeck can't finish. Koscielny is more clinical than him.
Original post by sr90
A striker is supposed to finish and Welbeck can't finish. Koscielny is more clinical than him.

k....
Wenger always said good finishing is mainly psychology and a little working on improving in training. I rate Welbeck pretty highly, he just need to improve his finishing tbh
Original post by sr90

Original post by The Shed End

An open goal? My nan could have scored that and she's 85
Ozil has become everything we wanted him to be. An absolute game changer at his best, van Persie was the last player we had who could influence the game the way Ozil does now.

On the other hand, I can't help but feel this will be a damning result for us in the long term. I've never before wanted Arsenal to lose a game, but I honestly wouldn't have been fussed if we did tonight. Highly doubt we'll make it through in Greece, and even if we do were back to being knocked out in the last 16. We would have had a much better shot at the title without Europe, the latter of which is now unfortunately guaranteed.
Original post by sr90

Decent finish though.
Original post by sr90

Honestly how did you feel when that went in? Anger? Sadness? Regret? Confusion?

You probably died a little inside
Original post by sevchenko
Honestly how did you feel when that went in? Anger? Sadness? Regret? Confusion?

You probably died a little inside

#LVGOut
Arsenal's official Twitter encouraging their fans to hijack the UEFA players poll and get Sanchez into the TOTY.

Superb example of everything thats wrong with modern football fans.

****ing hell, bet you were one of those kids that took the names of those misbehaving when the teacher left the class.

Lighten up.
Original post by leinad2012
Can someone explain to me why we wouldn't go through if we win 3-2 in Greece? Everyone one is implying it but I don't get why. Surely as h2h results and away goals are same it would go to overall GD where we'd progress?

You are correct, GD comes in to play if H2H is equal, therefore we'd go through. Essentially we just need to win by scoring AT LEAST 3 goals or winning by a 2 goal margin.
Original post by AliRizzo
****ing hell, bet you were one of those kids that took the names of those misbehaving when the teacher left the class.

Lighten up.

The official club Twitter embracing the noncery of their sad fans? They're one step away from employing AFTV to do their official club media and match reaction videos.

I bet you were one of those kids that took the names of those taking names of those misbehaving when the teacher left the class.
The official club Twitter embracing the noncery of their sad fans? They're one step away from employing AFTV to do their official club media and match reaction videos.

I bet you were one of those kids that took the names of those taking names of those misbehaving when the teacher left the class.

Or the club is just interacting with their fans and taking advantage over the large fanbase to have a bit of fun? Shame the same can't be said of Chelsea.

You're trying too hard.
Original post by AliRizzo
Or the club is just interacting with their fans and taking advantage over the large fanbase to have a bit of fun? Shame the same can't be said of Chelsea.

You're trying too hard.

The irony.

You know things are ****ed when Arsenal's official twitter is becoming a parody of the Twitter keyboard warriors.
(edited 8 years ago)
The irony.

You know things are f*cked when Arsenal's official twitter is becoming a parody of the Twitter keyboard warriors.

How the flying **** are you complaining about Arsenal's twitter? Have you seen the state of whoever runs the Chelsea one? Representative of your entire excuse of a fanbase.

Latest