The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by drumsticks
My most sincere apologies for not scrolling through the entire thread since I was quoted. :smile:

Sorry. But I feel like I posted it on basically every page and I am so nervous I get angry.
Dont take it personally.
Original post by PlaneovertheSea
Sorry. But I feel like I posted it on basically every page and I am so nervous I get angry.
Dont take it personally.

Sup, you're applying to Merton too?
Original post by chloeabeki
Yep, I have! For Chemistry! Wby?

Languages, good luck😊 I think we'll be hearing soon
Dont take it personally.

No worries I won't, just remember that everyone on this thread is going through exactly the same process. Trying to solve other problems on this thread is the only thing keeping me sane at the moment.
Original post by Trista9855
Nothing has come yet, me and my classmates are still waiting for the info, too. Hope they will start tomorrow. Btw which major have you applied??

I've applied to study History, how about you?
Original post by PasserbyA
Sup, you're applying to Merton too?

Yeah. PPE
Yeah. PPE

Nice, I'm applying for E&M at Merton so needless to say I haven't gotten anything. I think now that quite a lot of colleges have sent a large number of interviews those from colleges which have not sent anything (like Merton) are coming out of the woodwork.
Nice, I'm applying for E&M at Merton so needless to say I haven't gotten anything. I think now that quite a lot of colleges have sent a large number of interviews those from colleges which have not sent anything (like Merton) are coming out of the woodwork.

Actually I think that Merton will send something today and I am incredibly nervous.
Actually I think that Merton will send something today and I am incredibly nervous.

Me too, and it doesn't help that I'm an international student whose timezone is such that 5pm in the UK is 1am here.
Original post by IzzySaskia
Oh right, History and English for me :smile: To be honest, based on my mediocre feeling performance in the HAT I'm not holding out a whole load of hope.

I know I completely messed up any chance I had because Of the HAT so I'm just waiting for my rejection & I just want it over and done with
Original post by jonwithnoname
Thank you, thank you very much :wink:

Yeah, at two colleges (Mansfield and Trinity, respectively)...they just kept scheduling them I think :':wink: The sheer number was also because it was a joint honours subject (Philosophy and Theology), this time should be a little less arduous as it's only the one subject (English) :smile:

Ahh right. Yeah hopefully! What college have you applied to this year?
Me too, and it doesn't help that I'm an international student whose timezone is such that 5pm in the UK is 1am here.

That sounds utterly horrific.
Luckily I am only an hour behind.
Keep going strong :biggrin:
That sounds utterly horrific.
Luckily I am only an hour behind.
Keep going strong :biggrin:

heh, it's alright. I'm quite free, but it's a pain to wait and know that for the first 7-8 hours of your day the UK isn't even up yet.
Original post by mechanism
Ahh right. Yeah hopefully! What college have you applied to this year?

Brasenose, which (based on the admittedly small sample size of TSR) seems to be hopelessly oversubscribed this year as usual :')
Exactly my thoughts mate, good luck for the rest of the wait.

Also, LSE is top notch mate, I wouldn't worry about any doors being closed by going there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just got an interview invitation for History and Politics from Keble. It came by letter, which I think is the norm for that college. I hope that everyone who hasn't heard yet receives interviews and that it is not too nerve-racking.
Original post by FutureOxford3
Can you link me to where it says what invitations for what subject are sent out?
I cant find it. Thank you.

We contact applicants individually so this information is not online.
Has anyone heard back from Exeter College yet?
Original post by BrasenoseAdm
We contact applicants individually so this information is not online.

Hi just wondering if you have any idea when physics applicants will hear back, next week ?
Original post by Fredseagulls
I just got an interview invitation for History and Politics from Keble. It came by letter, which I think is the norm for that college. I hope that everyone who hasn't heard yet receives interviews and that it is not too nerve-racking.

Congratulations, that's great! I'm waiting to hear back from Magdalen for the same course :afraid:

Latest

Trending

Trending