The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
Yeah, all the criticism for Ozil came when he was surrounded by ****e like Podolski or Cazorla on either wing FFS
Reply 561
"When asked why Sanchez wasn't substituted and rested, Wenger said "because a break makes him tired"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shawn_o1
CT needs to crack down on this sadistic behaviour I see on this thread week in, week out

Hi,

If you see any rule breaking posts please use the report function and we can deal with them.
To be fair don't actually think @The Shed End did anything wrong there, at least he's contributing to discussion. @shawn_o1 just getting emotional over nothing as normal. (Inb4 reported, mods feel free to edit that bit out when he reports me and you have the tiresome job of cleaning up, but leave the rest as this is actually a constructive post)

Olympiakos are full time bottlers, going out to united in Moyes era was just dreadful. Obviously we're playing them away but I'm confident, if we play like we did last night we'll progress, simple as. Plus Ramsey and Walcott should be back giving us additional options on the bench offensively if things aren't going to plan and we need to mix things up.
Not sure what to make of yesterday's win. It's a bittersweet feeling knowing that inevitably we'd be knocked out soon anyway. But you can never complain with a win. Leest we're helping the coefficients.

Original post by angelfox
hopefully that fat paella eating midget can now be dropped.

I think I died :rofl: lmaoooo
Original post by shawn_o1
CT needs to crack down on this sadistic behaviour I see on this thread week in, week out

This is getting sad now.
So 2-0+ or 3-2 and better?

Least you play Sunderland and Aston Villa either side of that game which are probably the easiest league fixtures currently.

Olympiakos are a perfect 10/10 in their domestic league.
Jesus Christ. Memz Dogi is without a doubt one of the biggest nonces on Arsenal twitter.
Original post by Queen Cersei
Hi,

If you see any rule breaking posts please use the report function and we can deal with them.

Leave the grassing out imo. People getting #salty over nothing.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Jesus Christ. Memz Dogi is without a doubt one of the biggest nonces on Arsenal twitter.

Agreed

Reply 570
Original post by swirly

k....

Original post by The Shed End

Imagine having to use a goal from nearly 4 years ago and an open goal to support your point
Welbeck only scores once every four years
Remember when Welbeck was linked to Arsenal all their fans said he was wack, then when he signed he suddenly became Wele.
lol anyone see Gabriel on Arsenal's snapchat today with Welbeck? Quite funny.
Tbf to Welbeck, he's been as effective as costa this season. And he hasn't touched a ball.

Chaos factor.
Original post by leinad2012
@sr90 admit it pal, you'd love Ozil in your team right now

Van Gaal would probably play him at Right Back
Original post by sevchenko
Agreed

Incredible.
Reply 577
Would really have loved Dybala here :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by midnightice
Best player in the league.

YES
Original post by The Shed End
ikr, who'd want to win the league, champions league, multiple FA and Carling Cups when you could win the 4th place cup every season?

LOL, who cares about the mickey mouse league cup

Latest