The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DomRyder
Durham, bristol, Kcl and sheffield! you?

Durham, Edinburgh, KCL and Birmingham (with offers from the last two)
What course did you apply for? I applied for E&M and still haven't heard anything as well
Does Keble college send out any emails or do all interview invites/rejections come by post? And does the same apply for students living abroad? I can't find anything about it on the site!
Original post by nerdybird_
Has anyone heard back from Exeter College yet?

Join the gang of anxious waiting applicants 😂 I suspect interview invites will come soon though. I got offered a jardine scholarship interview and they liaise with the college you applied to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheBilboBaggins
I've applied to study History, how about you?

Wow History is great!!!! I applied Chemistry. And I am an international student, so sad I'll have to wait for another eight hours if there's still nothing coming at the end of today...................
Has anyone heard from E&M?

OR from Teddy hall? or know how teddy hall are letting people know about interview

:u::u:
Original post by antigone-
Congratulations, that's great! I'm waiting to hear back from Magdalen for the same course :afraid:

Good luck with it, I hope that it all goes well :smile:
Original post by sophiebiggs
Does Keble college send out any emails or do all interview invites/rejections come by post? And does the same apply for students living abroad? I can't find anything about it on the site!

My one came by post and I think that is the norm for Keble. I'm afraid i don't know about those living abroad. Good luck!!
I don't suppose anyone has heard from Keble (or anywhere) about Archaeology and Anthropology interviews?
Original post by cathyobrien98
I don't suppose anyone has heard from Keble (or anywhere) about Archaeology and Anthropology interviews?

I haven't heard anything yet! But last year they started trickling out on the 25th and I seem to remember Keble was among the first, so you might hear before me...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by msquet
Anyone from Canada? Applied to Magdalen for PPE but haven't heard back. Tbh this thread has successfully substituted my social media usage for the last couple days and I'm finding it very entertaining and addictive. Keep it up and remember that although we may die in battle (not literally), we still fought the battle.

I'm from Canada as well and I'm applying for PPE at Oriel.
(edited 8 years ago)
Nothing for Merton PPE yet.
Just got an email from Pembroke inviting me interview (Oriental Studies - Japanese). Relieved because I had to book a flight from Japan which was quite expensive so I'm happy it's not going to be a wasted trip lol.
Does anyone know when Exeter physics applicants will hear? This is so nerve wracking!
Original post by Fredseagulls
I just got an interview invitation for History and Politics from Keble. It came by letter, which I think is the norm for that college. I hope that everyone who hasn't heard yet receives interviews and that it is not too nerve-racking.

Did you get an email also?
Rejection from Catz, CompSci.
Anyone else got a CAAH/Archaeology/History interview email?
Anyone got the St Hugh's PPE invite?
Any medical interviews yet?
Original post by pecora
Rejection from Catz, CompSci.

I feel like I'm in the same boat as you! I did awful in the MAT and honestly it'd just be a relief to get that email so I can finally move on :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending