The Student Room Group

2016 London stock exchange group business scheme:

anyone has any updates about LSEG application process? I just passed the phone interview and waiting for AC - anyone?
Original post by yoblue
anyone has any updates about LSEG application process? I just passed the phone interview and waiting for AC - anyone?

How long have you waited to get the result of your phone interview ??
Reply 2
Original post by Scarface666
How long have you waited to get the result of your phone interview ??

they told me to wait for 2 weeks. how's ur case?
Original post by yoblue
they told me to wait for 2 weeks. how's ur case?

I still didn't get any feedback! It's been two weeks !
Reply 4
I still didn't get any feedback! It's been two weeks !

my friend was just informed that he got invitation to AC for next week.
Original post by yoblue
my friend was just informed that he got invitation to AC for next week.

I see ! I guess they inform you even if you're not successful so maybe I should wait ! Do you have any news about your AC?
Reply 6
I see ! I guess they inform you even if you're not successful so maybe I should wait ! Do you have any news about your AC?

I'm also waiting, was told that the AC is quite full. when exactly did u hv ur phone interview? like which week? i've it in the second week of nov
Original post by yoblue
I'm also waiting, was told that the AC is quite full. when exactly did u hv ur phone interview? like which week? i've it in the second week of nov

Yeah me too ! I've had it in the second week of November !
Reply 8
Yeah me too ! I've had it in the second week of November !

Hey, I had my telephone interview over two weeks ago and am yet to hear anything back. Did you receive feedback in the end either way? Thanks
Reply 9
Original post by yoblue

Same question, did you hear back in the end either way? It's been over two weeks since I did my telephone interview. Thanks
Hi everyone, I wanted to ask, after your phone interview did you receive an email from them or were they calling you concerning the next stage?
does anybody know anything about the 2017 business gradiate programme? Its been 3 weeks from the time I finished the ability tests and stil havent heard back. However, the invitation e-mail of the ability tests states a rolling admision procedure.
Has any of you been to the AC?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by yoblue

Going there in 2 weeks. You?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending