The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jonwithnoname
Ayyyy fellow Brasenasal :biggrin: No interview news on my end, although they usually take their sweet time with English because they have an exam and written work to get through :smile:

Ooh yes, hopefully you hear soon!
Wonderful! :smile:
Original post by mechanism
Ooh yes, hopefully you hear soon!

Thank you,you too - I had my mock interview today as well which i think went alright, are you doing any prep at the moment or are you waiting until you get summoned before doing anything? :smile:
Original post by mechanism
Will we have access to the library in college and such? I'd love to be nosey and snoop around the college. Are we restricted to our rooms, JCR and the hall or can we have a nose around? Bit of a strange question but I don't want to intrude on current students as some will probably stay to help out during interview process (I think?).

You'll probably have fairly unrestricted access, but as you said there will be current students still there who will be working between interview helping shifts so not making too much noise about it (especially in the library!) is generally a good idea.
Reply 6764
Original post by Daisy May
Anyone heard back from Balliol? I applied for Biomed and, funnily enough, the only other person at my school also applying for Biomed chose Balliol - she hasn't heard anything either...

I got a Skype interview from Balliol for Biological Sciences.
Original post by Vitul

Sorry, can I check, when is your interview, and what is Balliol's recommended "arrive by" and "stay till" dates/time? I'm also hoping for a skype interview myself from Merton, but I have a flight overseas within the timeframe, so it would be great to know where they fit us international students in. Thank you!
Original post by Vitul

Hey! Me too! Where are you from?
Just to confirm- no English students have heard either way for Oxford?
Heyyyyy has anyone heard about geography, or from Christ Church yet?

Well obviously I have applied to study geog at Christ Church... yet I have heard no one getting geog nor any further msg from Christ Church....

If someone has got one, that would be so cool xD
Reply 6769
Original post by Lilymacky

Supposedly one person got a rejection from LMH yesterday, but that's the only one I know of so far

my friend got a rejection from LMH yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by crose
Supposedly one person got a rejection from LMH yesterday, but that's the only one I know of so far

That's nerve wracking! Did they originally apply to LMH?
Original post by hannahrfw
my friend got a rejection from LMH yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile

Had they originally applied to LMH?
Original post by crose

I know somebody with an interview from St Johns! :smile:
I'm yet to find any other Corpus Christi English applicants...
Original post by antigone-

When did they get the interview? Sounds like we just can't guess what will happen!
When did they get the interview? Sounds like we just can't guess what will happen!

About an hour ago, the second person I know from my school with an interview offer!

My friend just got an English interview
Original post by antigone-

The urge to swear is so strong right now...
Original post by em_lrob
My friend just got an English interview

From which college?

Latest