The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by haien910
has anyone heard from St Anne's yet?

Original post by charlotte2405
Applied for Philosophy and Beginner's Modern Greek and still nothing. Doesn't seem to be many on TSR who have applied / got allocated St. Anne's so there's no real indication on how fast they are and which subjects they've sent out, as there's nothing on their website :frown:

Same, I haven't heard anything ! Applying for English and French.
Anyone else have an interview for Arabic and Islamic studies?
Interview for History at Lincoln.
Reply 6863
Considering removing my email account from my phone to stop myself constantly checking for the elusive email...
Original post by LM Devonald

Congrats!
Original post by LM Devonald

Congrats :biggrin:
Is it possible to email the admissions office about whether you have been shortlisted? Or would it appear too far-fetched?

I need to make traveling arrangements so I want to find out the answer as soon as possible :biggrin:
Original post by raluca1
Is it possible to email the admissions office about whether you have been shortlisted? Or would it appear too far-fetched?

I need to make traveling arrangements so I want to find out the answer as soon as possible :biggrin:

Haha nice try but I'm afraid you're going to have to wait with the rest of us :wink:
Original post by antigone-
Haha nice try but I'm afraid you're going to have to wait with the rest of us :wink:

Haha, it was worth a shot. The wait is killing me!
Original post by chsdg
does anyone know if keble have sent out invitations to archaology & anthropology interviews yet?????

The website says they haven't sent them yet, but if you look at the Admissions Information 2015 tab they have sent interviews to Classical Archaeology and Ancient History and to Human Sciences, and because they are all part of the same group I reckon it should be really soon. (p.s. I'm also applying for Arch and Anth at Keble! Good luck!)
Original post by Ally's
Has anyone heard anything from Univ??!

I echo this - Univ what's going on???
Original post by canboys
Nope :/ I'm applying for Comp Sci

Now heard from them, got PPE interview.
Original post by mechanism
Oh I received an interview invite on Fri 13th Nov :smile: so I've known for almost two weeks! And that's great to hear. I don't actually have any way to prep for interview - there's no mock interview being organised :frown: I'm kind of on my own with this one, so I'm currently talking to myself (hah) and asking my teachers loads of questions about general Biology/Chemistry stuff to try and get myself thinking outside of the syllabus. I'm trying not to go crazy with the interview prep because I don't want it to feel like a test. I'm willing to see what happens in the moment! :smile:

Oh wow, congrats on the interview! :smile: haha that sounds pretty good to me, have you asked any teachers/your head of sixth form if there's anyone they could put you into contact with regarding a mock interview? it's alway worth a shot, they can be super helpful :smile:
Original post by Ye-SheenKim
I still haven't heard anything from Brasenose either!

False alarm, this guy's offer was from St John's :smile:

But good to know i'm not the only one - solidarity is awesome :smile:
Original post by MegaJake
which college?

UNiv
A few pages back somebody asked whether they could move around freely in college.
I dont know the answer, but the term ends on the 5th of December - so chances are that very few students will be around so there arent that many people that we could keep from working.
Original post by DanieleZ
I just got an invitation for PPE at Brasenose! brb going to dance around the living room

Pretty sure very little sums up the feeling of getting the email, then opening it, then reading it, then reacting to it, better than this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1p4hN_pzqY

(this is my dorky way of saying congratulations)
Original post by scblx
Yes, PPE at Merton! What about you?

PPE Worcester :biggrin: Still waiting!
Applicant for PPE at Merton here- this is really nerve-wrecking! Anyone heard from Merton?
Original post by jonwithnoname
Pretty sure very little sums up the feeling of getting the email, then opening it, then reading it, then reacting to it, better than this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1p4hN_pzqY

(this is my dorky way of saying congratulations)

That's actually exactly how i looked like probably :biggrin: thanks!

Latest

Trending

Trending