The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

BA International relations students (and any students commuting?) :)

Hellooo,

Anyone reading International Relations at Sussex this year?? Would be good to find and chat to anyone on the same course so we know someone before walking into the lecture rooms :s
(edited 1 year ago)
whats up, im doing politics as well!
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
I'll be doing IR as well!
Reply 3
Hi! Going to apply to Sussex for 2016 entry in Politics and IR. How do you find the Uni and the course? Is it good? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by lolap971
Hi! Going to apply to Sussex for 2016 entry in Politics and IR. How do you find the Uni and the course? Is it good? :smile:

Im applying for IR at sussex too, but what do you mean by how to find the uni and the course? you can look up UCAS search and the infos all there, or check the webite x
Reply 5
Hiya, im planning on doing IR here as well, but not sure if i should chose southampton or sussex. What drew you into sussex? Curious :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by u97
Im applying for IR at sussex too, but what do you mean by how to find the uni and the course? you can look up UCAS search and the infos all there, or check the webite x

Forgot that i wrote this post.. Anyway I sent my application and did not include Sussex. I was going to, just rankings and opinions about the Uni and the course made me change my mind.
Reply 7
Original post by lolap971
Forgot that i wrote this post.. Anyway I sent my application and did not include Sussex. I was going to, just rankings and opinions about the Uni and the course made me change my mind.

oh aright, anything in particular put you off? should i be reconsidering too? :/ Do let me know pls
Reply 8
Original post by u97
oh aright, anything in particular put you off? should i be reconsidering too? :/ Do let me know pls

Idk, maybe the overall view. It seems a good one at first, but students of this degree weren't so satisfied. Also the fact that maybe I applied to other unis that I liked more
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest