The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by physicsmaths
They see individual modules, not just a number. Hope you get in, just practice hard for the interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I know, the only units in worried about is stats as its lower than core and unit 2 Chem, the only exam I got a B in :| 78/100 but oh welllllll

And thank you I will! Going full on with Further maths and m1-2 atm
Mathematics
Hughes Hall (mature-applicant because of illness)
International
test & interview on 17th :smile:
Ordered Further Maths textbooks to self-study as I have never studied UK curriculum before.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. Commiserations to RonnieRJ above and the whole drama on this thread intending for interviewees, because I think elegance or dignified beauty from a lady stems beyond physical features, lying in the spirits of critical thinking and self-confidence to pursue any path, academic/ career-wise or any form of partnership, while the other person clearly does not differentiate among many things.
Original post by blancxin
Mathematics
International
Ordered Further Maths textbooks to self-study as I have never studied UK curriculum before.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. Commiserations to RonnieRJ above and the whole drama on this thread intending for interviewees, because I think elegance or dignified beauty from a lady stems beyond physical features, lying in the spirits of critical thinking and self-confidence to pursue any path, academic/ career-wise or any form of partnership, while the other person clearly does not differentiate among many things.

The other person has been banned.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by blancxin
Mathematics
International

Another mathmo, brilliant!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SonHeungMin
Programme: Btec football @ tottenham hotspur man
course: Im thinking of dentistry or medicine ya done know
im international from south korea muuuussghghgh

Top kek

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just heard from Pembroke Engineering
Test&Interview on the 10th :smile:
Mathematics.
Churchill.
Home Student.
Original post by Sophia456
I have a PBS interview at Pembroke!

Oh wow well done! Hope it goes well :smile: x
Original post by RonnieRJ
I'm not, 93.7% is my best three not my SUMS. SUMS is 91.7%

What is the difference between SUMS and Best 3 and how is it calculated?
Original post by Headboy17

SUMS is Science UMS and takes your best 3 sciences and calculates the average. Best 3 takes the best 3 of all the subjects you took and calculates the average, so if they got 93.7% best 3 but 91.7% SUMS then the 4th non-science subject was better than the 3rd science they took.
Original post by Headboy17

Original post by not you
SUMS is Science UMS and takes your best 3 sciences and calculates the average. Best 3 takes the best 3 of all the subjects you took and calculates the average, so if they got 93.7% best 3 but 91.7% SUMS then the 4th non-science subject was better than the 3rd science they took.

And you need to average all Maths modules (inc FM) first. Even for Best 3 for humanities/arts.
Original post by emmaa24
A) Law
B) Gonville and Caius
C) International

When is ur interview?
Original post by jneill
The other person has been banned.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you for the consistent efforts to maintain integrity of the thread. :h: Respect.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by physicsmaths
Another mathmo, brilliant!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile: Mathmo hug from the other side of planet~
May I ask what you are doing atm for Cam maths admissions test? I understand that tests vary by college, so is it in general Further Pure Maths as well as STEP papers? I was educated in a different system and trying to overcome the discrepancies :smile: the STEP materials are conveniently online and the only AS Further textbooks available in my region are Futher Pure 1, 2, 3.
Anyone in here heard from St Johns? :smile:
Geography
Downing
UK
Reply 216
MML
St John's
UK
Got my interview today for Law at Homerton :smile: (UK)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by doommiinniikky
Got my interview today for Law at Homerton :smile: (UK)

Nice, email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone heard back for Medicine interview? I'm still waiting!

Latest

Trending

Trending