The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6880
Have any Hertford PPE applicants already received an interview invitation?
Now that I've got my interview, i realise how much of the last few days I have spent refreshing my email. Got more done in the last hour and half than I have the whole of the rest of this week. My feelings are with all of you guys still waiting and still in angst. Good luck!
Reply 6882
Biochemistry interview invitation from University college!!
Second-choice college allocated Magdalen college
Original post by em_lrob
I echo this - Univ what's going on???

I'm team wtf Univ
Original post by chris.or.liam
Applicant for PPE at Merton here- this is really nerve-wrecking! Anyone heard from Merton?

I am applying for PPE at Merton too. I hate waiting, it's terrible.
Original post by scblx

I'm applying for law at Merton, but this wait is killing me too! Beginning to wish I'd had a rejection earlier on rather than this wait!
Original post by liviward36
I'm applying for law at Merton, but this wait is killing me too! Beginning to wish I'd had a rejection earlier on rather than this wait!

OH YES! I am feeling exactly the same. Could they please just reject me? Merton, do whatever you like, but do it NOW! I am close to mental breakdown, it's terrible.
has anyone heard from PPE at Jesus? Or any other course from Jesus?
Interview at Mansfield :smile:
Has anybody heard anything from Pembroke? Any course. When should we expect emails?
Of those who sat admissions tests, have you guys heard anything from New? (PPE in particular)
Original post by scblx

Where are you from? I'm from France...
Whether it's an interview invitation or a rejection, i just wish Brasenose would let me know so i can breathe!
Original post by canboys
I'm team wtf Univ

They are being crazy slow on every subject, like I mean come on guys what's up with that
Does anybody know something about Hertford and when it is going to send invitations/rejections?
Original post by JDHOrchard
Whether it's an interview invitation or a rejection, i just wish Brasenose would let me know so i can breathe!

100% this.
Original post by em_lrob
I echo this - Univ what's going on???

they started sending out invites on Monday, I got one for Law
I sat the CAT on 4th November and got my interview invitation from New yesterday...You should receive yours by the end of this week, I think...unless interviews for PPE start at a later date than Classics interviews :wink:
Original post by jonwithnoname
100% this.

who/what are you waiting for?
Original post by chris.or.liam
Where are you from? I'm from France...

I'm from Germany. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending