The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of Leeds 2016 Offer Holders

:wavey:

This thread is for applicants who've gained offers for Leeds :woo: What courses are you on and how you feeling about starting? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Applied for Broadcast Journalism - can't believe I've got an offer!
I'm excited to start but I'm doing a gap year so won't be going until 2017!:smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
My daughter was delighted to get an offer from Leeds - AAB for Politics & Philosophy. She also has an offer from Birmingham, ABB. She loved both when she went for their Open days. I know which one I would advise, but it's her decision.
Reply 3
I have recently sent my application for aviation technology and pilot studies and I was just wondering how long does it take for them to get back to you
Reply 4
Original post by dontargue
My daughter was delighted to get an offer from Leeds - AAB for Politics & Philosophy. She also has an offer from Birmingham, ABB. She loved both when she went for their Open days. I know which one I would advise, but it's her decision.

Where else did she apply to? :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by wylesaif
I have recently sent my application for aviation technology and pilot studies and I was just wondering how long does it take for them to get back to you

Well I sent my application last Friday and I got my offer yesterday. I think it depends on what course you're applying for too. But I don't think they'll be very long in replying!:smile:
Reply 6
Original post by ginnymay
Well I sent my application last Friday and I got my offer yesterday. I think it depends on what course you're applying for too. But I don't think they'll be very long in replying!:smile:

thank you
Got an offer for Maths & Philosophy :smile: well done/good luck to everyone x
Reply 8
i've applied for ba economics & politics. leeds emailed me asking for an academic reference and they'll get back to me next week. really hope i got the offer!!
Original post by Slowbro93
Where else did she apply to? :smile:

She applied to KCL, Bristol & UCL.Still waiting on UCL but the other 2 rejected her based on incorrect estimated grades given by her school - she's estimated A * / A / A but they entered the last one as B. They have been told it's an error & asked to reconsider.
Got an offer for Law, anyone else? I've put Leeds as my first choice already- loved the open day when I went :smile:
I have an offer for Philosophy at AAB! I loved the campus at the open day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JonnieH
Congratulations! :smile: Still waiting...how long did it take for them to reply? Did they send you an email saying they had received your application? If you don't mind me asking, what was the offer?

No I didn't get an email saying they got my application, whereas people applying for other courses at Leeds did, weird! It was a few weeks after applying I got my offer and its AAA😀
Reply 13
got an offer for philosophy AAB or BBB access a couple of weeks ago. has anyone else got a philosophy or access offer as well?
AAB for BSc in Geography!
Original post by JonnieH
Is it your firm choice? Where else have you applied? :smile:

Yeah Leeds is my first choice with Uni of Liverpool as my insurance- applied for Uni of Manchester, Huddersfield and MMU 😀 What about you?
Original post by trad
got an offer for philosophy AAB or BBB access a couple of weeks ago. has anyone else got a philosophy or access offer as well?

waiting for mine :frown: how long did it take?
Got an offer to do Geography and Sociology, honestly didn't think they would give me an offer but need AAB. I got my offer almost two weeks after applying.:smile:
Reply 18
Got my offer today to read Accounting and Finance need AAA, totally didn't think they would offer me.
Offer for politics :h:h:h:h:h

Quick Reply

Latest