The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by OdysseusV
I sat the CAT on 4th November and got my interview invitation from New yesterday...You should receive yours by the end of this week, I think...unless interviews for PPE start at a later date than Classics interviews :wink:

For PPE you are required to be there the 6th! When are Classics interviews?
Original post by tamara98
Same, I haven't heard anything ! Applying for English and French.

I'm applying for Maths and Compsci :smile: have yet to hear anything from anyone about St Anne's interviews. My friend got rejected for Fine Art though...
on the 8th... :/
Original post by BigWillow
Exeter :smile: You heard anything yet?

Nothing yet, only college people have had invitations from is St Edmunds Hall as far as I know..
Original post by scblx
OH YES! I am feeling exactly the same. Could they please just reject me? Merton, do whatever you like, but do it NOW! I am close to mental breakdown, it's terrible.

you are my spirit animal :lol:
I know they call it the People's Republic of Wadham, but they don't have to be Stalin' on sending us these emails.
on the 8th... :/

Okay :smile: Congrats to the interview :hugs:
Original post by chris.or.liam
Where are you from? I'm from France...

Where are you from in France?(i'm from France too so kinda curious)
Merton Physics:

STILL WAITING
Reply 6909
Original post by Laura249
Interview at Mansfield :smile:

Which subject? Letter or email? Roughly what time? Applied to Mansfield and the wait is killing me lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Oakflame
Okay :smile: Congrats to the interview :hugs:

thank uu:smile: I'm sure you'll get invited btw, it's just that PPE is one of the most popular courses at Oxford and they get many applicants each year = they may need more time to mark the tests and send out emails
(edited 8 years ago)
thank uu:smile: I'm sure you'll get invited btw, it's just that PPE is one of the most popular courses at Oxford and they get many applicants each year = they may need more time to correct the tests and send out emails

Hoping to be invited, but at this point I just want a decision, regardless of the outcome :frown: A few PPE invites came Monday, and more and more yesterday and today. None for my college though :afraid: To be fair I haven't encountered anyone else applying for PPE at Worcester!
Reply 6912
I received an invitation for interview from Univ for PPE earlier today 😊
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ppequeens

You're from France too! Hi :smile:
Original post by Oakflame
Hoping to be invited, but at this point I just want a decision, regardless of the outcome :frown: A few PPE invites came Monday, and more and more yesterday and today. None for my college though :afraid: To be fair I haven't encountered anyone else applying for PPE at Worcester!

Meh I feel you, aha I applied for PPE at Worcester and I am praying for a miracle aha
Original post by JDHOrchard
who/what are you waiting for?

BNC, English :smile: you?
Original post by Fatimzarzar
Meh I feel you, aha I applied for PPE at Worcester and I am praying for a miracle aha

Yaay found someone :biggrin: How do you think the TSA went?
Original post by LoveToArgue
they started sending out invites on Monday, I got one for Law

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did they send out your law interview invite later than most other colleges? That's whats bugging me at the moment, that other colleges are sending out invites and Univ seems to be a couple days behind!
Original post by chris.or.liam
Where are you from? I'm from France...

Original post by ppequeens

Je suis française (Marseille) d'origine libanaise, bonne chance ! :biggrin:
Original post by Renaa
Which subject? Letter or email? Roughly what time? Applied to Mansfield and the wait is killing me lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Human Sciences :smile: Email at midday. Im sure you will get an email soon what subject have you applied for?

Latest

Trending

Trending