The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gabbynutley98
Does anybody know how long Kent, Bath Spa, Queen's Belfast, WInchester and Nottingham Trent are taking to get back with offers and stuff??

Winchester gave me an offer within 24 hours
grrr how long does bristol take :frown:
I sent my ucas off on the 23rd of November, and received all my acknowledgment emails the following day, then later that night I received an offer from Loughborough! still waiting on exeter(how fast do they reply?) UEA, Southampton and Brunel.....I hope they reply soon
Received an offer from Exeter today for History (A*AA).
when did you apply?
Just got an offer from Loughborough for History!
I haven't had any acknowledgement emails yet 😩
anybody gotten business management offers of any kind from exeter yet?
Just wondering out of curiosity what time have people recieved offers??
Original post by Valyrian
Kent takes literally like 3 days haha

I sent off my app a week ago tomorrow & haven't had a reply from Kent..

I've had acknowledgements from all 5 but no offers yet.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by rachel x
I sent off my app a week ago tomorrow & haven't had a reply from Kent..

I've had acknowledgements from all 5 but no offers yet.

Depends what course you apply to, then?
Has anyone else applied for Stirling or Queen's Belfast (especially for English) and got an offer back? I have all of mine except for these two and the wait is torture!
Original post by Valyrian
Depends what course you apply to, then?

Yeah, I guess! I should (hopefully!) be getting an offer back soon though, especially as Kent was my "easy" offer (I'm predicted AAA when they ask for ABB).
Yeah, I guess! I should (hopefully!) be getting an offer back soon though, especially as Kent was my "easy" offer (I'm predicted AAA when they ask for ABB).

Have you not gone for something like an ABC offer just in case?
Original post by Gracemarielewis

all of mine have been after 5PM - quite strange!
Original post by Roving Fish
Have you not gone for something like an ABC offer just in case?

No? Kent's already 2 grades below what I'm predicted, so I don't see why I need to? I mean Kent's kinda my "just in case" option...

I got 4As at AS as well, so it's not as if my predicted grades are ridiculously high or something, they're literally the same as I got at AS but minus a subject.
Original post by Gracemarielewis

Most seem to be in the evening. Got mine at 8:00pm
No? Kent's already 2 grades below what I'm predicted, so I don't see why I need to? I mean Kent's kinda my "just in case" option...

I got 4As at AS as well, so it's not as if my predicted grades are ridiculously high or something, they're literally the same as I got at AS but minus a subject.

Hmm...

I didn't do A Levels, I went to uni through a BTEC-style qualification, but if I was going for top unis I'd have one choice that's a guaranteed entry/unconditional.

But that's just me.
Original post by Roving Fish
Hmm...

I didn't do A Levels, I went to uni through a BTEC-style qualification, but if I was going for top unis I'd have one choice that's a guaranteed entry/unconditional.

But that's just me.

I won't know if I've got an unconditional until I receive a decision though? And with the way the application system works, how do you know you'll have "guaranteed entry" to any uni when applying? Kent's pretty much as close as I'll get, I'll be surprised if I don't get an offer from them tbh considering my grades are way above what they're asking for
Applied last Monday and received offers from Manchester and Sheffield within two days. Still waiting on Bristol, Cardiff and Nottingham:excited:

Latest

Trending

Trending