University of Cambridge
Cambridge

St. John's College 2016 Applicants thread

Scroll to see replies

Same on the engineering front. ARGH!!! >.<
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
1)Anyone here applied for Mathematics and Computer Science (GG14)?
2)So, it is confirmed that we will get a email, either for invitation or for rejection...right?
3)International student
Engineering interview at 9am on the 7th 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
For everyone worrying about their interview letters, the website was updated yesterday to say this:

'Please note most of the remaining interview invitation letters (apart for those for Medicine and Veterinary Medicine) went out today (Tuesday). Economics and Computer Science will be posted tomorrow. Please note we will email them out to anyone based in the EU or overseas. Medicine and Veterinary Medicine will be sent out after we receive the BMAT results at the end of November.'
Chem eng via engineering letters went out today. Good luck
Any Econ/CS interviews yet?
Original post by felecita
Stupid question but to anyone who has received an email via post: did it come first class or second?

1st I think, the letter was dated the 23rd of November and arrived today
Reply 227
Got my interview letter for MML today! Was a bit confused as it lists 3 interviews rather than the two described on the website :colonhash:... Eek excited!!
MML 11th December! I'm in the best kind of shock atm :biggrin:
Now time to practise the written test...
Any overseas applicants received an engineering interview call?
Phys NatSci interview :smile:
Finally received interview invite for Econ this morning (Pacific time zone). Does anybody know whether we can email the reply slip or if we must physically mail it back
Original post by clairechenwen
Finally received interview invite for Econ this morning (Pacific time zone). Does anybody know whether we can email the reply slip or if we must physically mail it back

Congrats! Someone earlier said that they emailed back, and St. John's replied saying it would be sufficient.
Original post by Random1357
Phys NatSci interview :smile:

When is your interview? And what about your last-minute preparations...what are you going to repeat/learn in the remaining days?
Any overseas applicants received an engineering interview call?
Reply 235
Original post by kawehi
Just got an interview for Biological Natural Sciences in the mail!!! Good luck to everyone else! :biggrin:

How many interviews do you have?
Reply 236
Original post by clairechenwen

congrats! when is your interview?
Computer science started arriving today. UK applicant, 7th of December :smile:
Hey I'm applying for music and it says on the interview letter about the college written test but there is very little info about it online. anyone know anything about it? would it be a general aptitude test or is it subject specific? thanks :smile:
Original post by SchubertLieder
MML 11th December! I'm in the best kind of shock atm :biggrin:
Now time to practise the written test...

hi! how do you find information on the written test? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending