The Student Room Group

Peep show season 9!

Scroll to see replies

Had its moments, but not as good as the last two.
Original post by TimmonaPortella
Had its moments, but not as good as the last two.

so far it goes 2 then 3 then 1 for me
Jesus it's started. I've been away in South America and Italy for the last few months so I hadn't realised. Addicted to this show still and no more reasing this thread for fear of spoilers.
Reply 43
I want Super Hans and Johnson next week, though. As good as the episode was, it lacked those two characters.
Reply 44
Anyone else find the latest episode a bit hit-and-miss? It had hilarious moments but some of the jokes fell flat for me. Also felt it built up the scenario really well but there wasn't a massive pay-off. Being hypercritical, still one of the best shows on TV, but yeah.
Reply 45
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Anyone else find the latest episode a bit hit-and-miss? It had hilarious moments but some of the jokes fell flat for me. Also felt it built up the scenario really well but there wasn't a massive pay-off. Being hypercritical, still one of the best shows on TV, but yeah.

Complete hit for me. Genuinely one of the best episodes of the series I've seen since series 6 or so.
Reply 46
Original post by Mackay
Complete hit for me. Genuinely one of the best episodes of the series I've seen since series 6 or so.

Yeah to be fair I re-watched it today and found it much more enjoyable. I wasn't fully engaged with it the first time I watched it and I think I consequently misinterpreted/missed some of the jokes lol.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 47
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Yeah to be fair I re-watched it today and found it much more enjoyable. I wasn't fully engaged with it the first time I watched it and I think I consequently misinterpreted/missed some of the jokes lol.

Haha good stuff. Roll on episode four...
I never realised there was a thread for this :redface: I'm loving this season
Reply 49
Original post by Odd socks
I never realised there was a thread for this :redface: I'm loving this season

You're one of us now.
Reply 50
Solid episode today. A bit unstructured and no major high points but good fun.
Original post by Tom5pence
What does everyone think so far? Favourite quotes? :smile:

Jez turning Gay

OH MY GOD IT'S BEAUTIFUL
Reply 52
Two episodes left. I might shed a tear...
I'm kind of curious how many moles I have now tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZiggyStarDust_
Jez turning Gay

OH MY GOD IT'S BEAUTIFUL

I'd say it's more likely that he's bi. I mean they've been skirting around it for seasons ('I've slept with more men than that and I basically only have sex with women', him and Hans sucking each other off etc) but it still seems like he's attracted to women and now it's the last season they're making it more obvious

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
He's been very fluid in terms of sexuality.
Original post by Odd socks
I'd say it's more likely that he's bi. I mean they've been skirting around it for seasons ('I've slept with more men than that and I basically only have sex with women', him and Hans sucking each other off etc) but it still seems like he's attracted to women and now it's the last season they're making it more obvious

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay, true.
But sucking off doesn't really count...PFFT
So sad it's the last season, though :frown:
Reply 57
"That was probably my favourite line of the two"
Deffo when Super Hans goes to 'lace' the driver of they car that they are hitch hiking in.
Just seen ep 4 :biggrin:
Mark doing Crack was hilarious

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending