The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vbreak2
gz!!! I just got my interview offer frrom st catz for law!

did you get it by post or email>?
Original post by razaa
Has anyone heard about E&M from any college(Rejection or Interview Call)?
I saw one guy get an E&M interview earlier but that was the only one I've seen.
Original post by somnacin
Hey how are you prepping for Ancient History?

Not sure yet really 🙈 i know a lot more for history but i study classical civilisations so i think im just going to read through class work tbh. Are you also applying ancient history?
Has anyone heard from LMH for mathematics yet?
Original post by lifescomplexity
Yay, another History at Balliol person! Same as me :smile: nope nothing as of yet although I'm not 'expecting' to have done since they're still in the process of shortlisting for most subjects according to that link they sent us (this one)-
https://www.balliol.ox.ac.uk/admissionsupdates
Good luck!!

I've applied for History and French at Balliol! I was never sent this link however??
Hey guys. I just wanted to know out of the international students (non-EU), who is flying over for the interview and who is requesting a telephonic/Skype interview? Thanks
Haha...good luck everyone!
Reply 7047
Anyone applying for biomed, feel free to chat here!
Hopefully today is THE DAY :h:
Original post by Arbenickle
Hey guys. I just wanted to know out of the international students (non-EU), who is flying over for the interview and who is requesting a telephonic/Skype interview? Thanks

If I do get one, its going to be skype for me as Oxford is a 13 hour flight from where I live.
Any Engineering Science interviews? Or any at St Hilda's?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an interview for PPE at magdalen :smile:
Original post by James_mc

Congrats! Just now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does any one know of st edmunds have an admissions update page?
Original post by Eznomics
If I do get one, its going to be skype for me as Oxford is a 13 hour flight from where I live.

I was thinking the same thing. I also live really far from Oxford. But don't you think it will put you at a disadvantage?
Original post by James_mc

Congrats :biggrin:
Why are languages one of the last to be sent out?? :frown:
Original post by Arbenickle
I was thinking the same thing. I also live really far from Oxford. But don't you think it will put you at a disadvantage?

Yea, it will be a disadvantage as I will only have an interview at one college. However, I come from a country that requires a visa for travel to the UK and booking a long distance flight on such short notice is rather expensive.
Original post by crastle
Congrats! Just now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah at 20 past 9
i got an interview for ppe at st catherines!

Latest

Trending

Trending