The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

got an interview for His Pol at St Edmunds Hall! Originally applied to Brasenose but I'm still ecstatic!!!!
Original post by magic_is_might
got an interview for His Pol at St Edmunds Hall! Originally applied to Brasenose but I'm still ecstatic!!!!

Congratulations! That's great :biggrin:
Original post by lovecathy
Sorry. Too much?

Remember my friend with the 2.4 average? he just got an interview from magdalen!!!!! Now I'm nervous as hell!
Original post by antigone-
Congratulations! That's great :biggrin:

thanks!! don't worry I'm sure yours will be coming soon!!!!
Original post by magic_is_might
thanks!! don't worry I'm sure yours will be coming soon!!!!

Thank you, I'm so nervous :frown:
Anyone With economics and management or economics and history?! I'm waiting for christ church! PLEASE! PLEASE GOD!
interview at Harris manchester for ppe!!!
(edited 8 years ago)
I've still not heard anything from Christ Church for English, but some people at my school have heard. One person has received an interview for Classics (I think it was Classics II at Oriel), one for Music at Christ Church, and one of Law (not sure which college, maybe Brasenose).

Good luck to everyone else checking their inboxes :smile:
Interview at Oriel College for Law with German. I got 4As at AS and 9A*s3As at GCSE x
Thank you, I'm so nervous :frown:

Although im a science student ive read antigone :biggrin: but you know i was always wondering her father was actually his half brother so why not calling him brother too? Anyway.
Original post by crastle
Can you get reallocated with an open application

Posted from TSR Mobile

I reckon you definitely can. I applied with an open app to and I asked one of my teachers who went to oxford and they said that it's possible but relatively rare. Hope this helps!
Did anyone receive a reply from Oriel for PPE and St Hughes for law?
Original post by lawlieto
Although im a science student ive read antigone :biggrin: but you know i was always wondering her father was actually his half brother so why not calling him brother too? Anyway.

Ah fantastic :biggrin: yeah it is a confusing text but I love it
Original post by 123yaaaay
Interview from Mansfield to study Theology! Anyone else heard from Mansfield? What are you bringing to interview/how long are you staying?

Also if we come with parents how long should my parents stay before I send them home hahaaaa

I have an interview for History at Mansfield from the 9th-11th! When is yours?
Reply 7094
anyone heard for any psychology courses?! the wait is atrocious!! when are we likely to hear?
Univ history and politics, any news or ideas?? I think I'm going to break the refresh button on my email....
Original post by James_mc
GCSE- 1A* 5A 1B- I went to a Steiner school which had very little academic focus up until GCSE
AS-chemistry A biology A Maths A German A
A2 predictions- 3xA*
TSA- I didn't come out feeling like I'd aced it or completely bombed it but I guess it went alright :smile:

Oh my goodness, a fellow Steiner!! Congratulations my friend!! Which Steiner School did you go to? :biggrin:
Has anyone heard anything from Trinity yet?Been checking my email frequently during class hours :frown:
Ah fantastic :biggrin: yeah it is a confusing text but I love it

Such a good play! I studied it last year in AS Classical Civilization, and then ended up studying it in AS English Literature and AS Drama as well! :biggrin:
Original post by Arbenickle
Hey guys. I just wanted to know out of the international students (non-EU), who is flying over for the interview and who is requesting a telephonic/Skype interview? Thanks

I'm from the US and I will be flying over for interview if they invite me! LAX to Heathrow, that is how much I'm willing to go through to just have a chance of making a slight better impression lmao. Basically I'm desperate to get in.

Latest

Trending

Trending