The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nhabib3
rejected from E&M with 9A* and A's in a levels?

Would have been the test, then. They're not likely to reject such good grades otherwise.
Seems like there's been a lot of PPE interviews going out today... Still waiting for Exeter :smile:
Original post by PasserbyA
Would have been the test, then. They're not likely to reject such good grades otherwise.

is 60 a good grade for tsa though?
Just called merton college. Admissions said i would hear about my chemistry application next Friday... a week agony haha
Original post by lawlieto
Just called merton college. Admissions said i would hear about my chemistry application next Friday... a week agony haha

sigh i guess i wont hear about physics until at least then

knew i should've applied to mansfield instead:/
Original post by Qwerty03
Are there any disadvantages to having an interview on Skype?

It may just lack that sense of authenticity and close discussion ... personally feel...

I am an overseas student and I am definitely going to Oxford - if shortlisted... plus they even said "such an interview is not guaranteed"...
Original post by 雷尼克
sigh i guess i wont hear about physics until at least then

knew i should've applied to mansfield instead:/

I should have applied to a different college as well. ..this is really really annoying :frown:
Who did you call at Merton? The admissions office?
I got accepted to interview at Harris Manchester for PPE, anyone know why because I applied Balliol?
Original post by Arbenickle
Also waiting for Hertford. Course?

CompSci and Philosophy...you?
Congratulations!
Anyone hear from Balliol for History and Politics?
LMH History seems to be taking its sweet time :frown:
Interview for History (Ancient and Modern) at Oriel, applied to Brasenose originally, but v happy!
Original post by nhabib3
is 60 a good grade for tsa though?

Definitely not good enough for E&M, last year's cutoff university-wide was 65.6, most colleges take a higher average score than that.
Does Keble only send letters, or emails too?
Original post by Oxfordmist
Interview for History (Ancient and Modern) at Oriel, applied to Brasenose originally, but v happy!

Congrats! When did you receive the email?
Original post by Fedelias
Congrats! When did you receive the email?

Cheers! The email arrived around 15 mins ago...
Hey Merton kids, our college has started sending out interviews; the page has been updated to include some new information. So don't worry guys, we should all be getting a decision between today and next friday (even though that's agonising).
Anyone heard back from St Hugh's?

Latest

Trending

Trending