The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by antigone-
Interview holders: You know the acceptance form we have to fill out? Do we have to fill that out immediately or can we do it like a day or so after? It's asked what time I will arrive and I'm not sure of that yet!

Not sure about your specific college, but I had to fill mine in within 3 days of the interview invitation. I'm not sure either when I'd be arriving but I reckon just any time will do. It's an approximation anyway. Well done on getting an interview!!!
now that e&m interviews have started coming out, every time I get an email and it's not from oxford I'm that little bit closer to throwing my laptop out of the window......... urghhhh the tension!
Original post by mchocchip
Not sure about your specific college, but I had to fill mine in within 3 days of the interview invitation. I'm not sure either when I'd be arriving but I reckon just any time will do. It's an approximation anyway. Well done on getting an interview!!!

Thank you! I filled it in with an approximation but they said changes can be made whenever so I guess that's that solved!
Original post by Arbenickle
Mathematics. How did the MAT go?

I think I did okay buts it just so hard to tell...glad I didn't have to do questions 3&4, apparently they are really tricky :wink:

How about you??
has anyone heard from PPE at Jesus? or any other course?
English :smile:
Reply 7266
Original post by 430
Just got an interview invitation from St. Anne's for Mathematics! :smile:

Congratulations!!! I'm still waiting to hear from Balliol 😞 How do you think your MAT score is?
Reply 7267
Original post by rvas
anyone heard for any psychology courses?! the wait is atrocious!! when are we likely to hear?

Haven't heard anything either. Someone said it could be as late as 4th, December onwards...
Soul wrecking :frown:
Original post by antigone-
Got a History and Politics interview at Magdalen :biggrin:

Congratulations!
Original post by Oxfordmist
Congratulations!

Hi Everyone! So exciting to see a community starting here - I'm new so just trying to navigate the site! Out of interest has any French and German applicants heard anything yet? Specifically Brasenose :smile: Sydney
Anyone heard from Christ Church?
Original post by IzzySaskia
You too! Which college?

Somerville :smile:
Has anyone heard from Balliol for History and Economics yet? :smile:
Congratulations and good luck to all of you with interviews!!
Reply 7274
Original post by nichole199810
Anyone heard from Christ Church?

Lols, just called them, never been spoken to over the phone so rudely hahaha
Anyone heard about French and German?
Called Merton.
Was told that PPE interviews invitations would be sent tomorrow (she said that a week before would be tomorrow which isn't really true but anyways).
Reply 7277
Original post by charlikb
Has anyone heard from Balliol for History and Economics yet? :smile:
Congratulations and good luck to all of you with interviews!!

I'm applying for HECO at Balliol too, you're the first person I've come across! I haven't heard anything, the anxious wait continues......

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by haien910
St Anne's anyone? (I feel like I've repeated myself several times already...)

Ive got a interview for Computer Science at St Annes
Original post by colty
Lols, just called them, never been spoken to over the phone so rudely hahaha

LOL Really?!? wow:s-smilie:.... what did they say?

Latest

Trending

Trending