The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlfieJ
Anyone heard anything about History and Politics at Univ?

I am in the exact same camp as you, same course and college... Dear sweet lord why are they so slow (I don't think anyone has heard anything from them on history and politics)
Just recieved my invitation for interview from Corpus Christi for English. Over the moon as it was my chosen college too! Good luck to everyone else waiting for an offer!!
Original post by mrpunchline
Queens said that they posted rejections yesterday and invitations today... but I still haven't heard anything! It feels like they've forgotten about me :frown:

Do they send by post? Because living in Sweden might delay the letter :unimpressed: Don't know if Worcester sends by email or post... Does anyone else know?
Reply 7323
Original post by em_lrob
I am in the exact same camp as you, same course and college... Dear sweet lord why are they so slow (I don't think anyone has heard anything from them on history and politics)

Glad to have someone else I guess! And it's certainly a relief that no one has heard back yet.

My theory is that its because its a big college, two friends applying for History at Lincoln (which is tiny) heard back yesterday.
Original post by Lilymacky
Just recieved my invitation for interview from Corpus Christi for English. Over the moon as it was my chosen college too! Good luck to everyone else waiting for an offer!!

Congratulations and see you at Corpus! :biggrin:
Has anyone got an email about English as Brasenose yet?
Engineering anyone?
I just got invited for Classics interview at Brasenose!
Original post by Oakflame
Worcester :biggrin: Isn't Keble the college that send the decisions by post? Same here! What universities have you applied to?

I've applied to LSE, UCL, Warwick and St Andrew's, what about you?
Original post by mazzaion
Congratulations and see you at Corpus! :biggrin:

Aw congrats to you too!! Are you applying for English?
Original post by Hareve
Ive got a interview for Computer Science at St Annes

congrats! thats amazing! i wish i have an interview too (applying for maths and compsci) haven't heard anything back...
Original post by ddbrain
I've applied to LSE, UCL, Warwick and St Andrew's, what about you?

St Andrew's, King's, Warwick and York :smile: I looked at LSE and UCL, but they had too high maths requirements for my country :frown:
Original post by Lsdjrl
Wadham😊 The wait is horrible!

It's awful! I just want to know either way now so that the suspense is over!
Original post by Lsdjrl
Congrats! What did you apply for?

Chemistry, what about you? :smile:
Original post by jjrw1998
Has anyone got an email about English as Brasenose yet?

No! I'm waiting for French and German - I'm so nervous!
Original post by Oakflame
St Andrew's, King's, Warwick and York :smile: I looked at LSE and UCL, but they had too high maths requirements for my country :frown:

where are you from?
Original post by LanguageLover234
No! I'm waiting for French and German - I'm so nervous!

Me too! I know a couple of people who've got invites for other subjects there, but I just wish they'd hurry up!
Original post by tesstickles2727
Anyone heard from St Hugh's?

not yet, what subject have you applied for?
Original post by ddbrain
where are you from?

Sweden :biggrin: So it's not that great of a distance, but enough to make me anxious about not getting a flight for the interviews in case I get an invite :redface:
Does this mean I'm a weak applicant so they put me in the mature college?

Latest

Trending

Trending