The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lsdjrl
Because the interview is on the 10th, and the latest they're allowed to tell us is a week before. Praying that's not the case though😔

Oh I see! Thank you :biggrin: That would be very short notice though so I hope not!
Good luck everyone!
Original post by MouseyBrown
No it just means you're old haha! Don't worry about it at all. I'm a mature applicant too. Harris Manchester is a proper college, not just where they send 'weak' applicants. I went there for the open day (though I didn't actually apply there in the end) and was lucky enough to chat with the history tutor for ages, and some of the students....you will get on fine there.

Lol I'm only 20 haha, was gonna go apply when I was 18 but unforeseen circumstances blocked my entry for 2 years.
Getting more desperate by the minute 😅😅😅 still waiting to hear from St Hilda's about English...
Original post by Ppe11111
Did you get it by letter or email? :smile:

letter
Has anyone got one from balliol for history? Or been rejected by them yet because I have heard nothing!
Original post by Patrick Gekko
here it says 'letters' were sent out today http://www.keble.ox.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/admissions-information

so maybe you'll hear tomorrow?

Yes your probably right, was just surprised they hadn't emailed today as well!
just received an interview for classics and english at regents park... they've sent it via email! congrats to other interviewees so far and good luck to those still waiting! feel free to PM if you're also a classics and english applicant :smile:
Original post by jack.muir
Yes your probably right, was just surprised they hadn't emailed today as well!

yeah, i would've thought that they would've emailed. oh well, good luck for tomorrow!
Original post by Thomas.Huang
Lol I'm only 20 haha, was gonna go apply when I was 18 but unforeseen circumstances blocked my entry for 2 years.

Probably because you will turn 21 before oct 2016 :smile:
Interview at Merton for E&M!!!
Original post by jonwithnoname
Absolutely, it confirmed for me how super enthusiastic I am about my subject and how much I'd love to study it at Oxford :smile: hope you get one, but just in case you don't, have you seen the interview videos on oxfords website?

I saw them a while ago but I'll defo look again! And that's amazing :smile: I can't genuinely wait
Original post by JamesChambers
Interview at Merton for E&M!!!

well done mate, did they email? if so, what time? :biggrin:
Apparently balliol history applications are on going to it will be a longer wait
Original post by Mld120
Getting more desperate by the minute 😅😅😅 still waiting to hear from St Hilda's about English...

Still waiting from St Hugh's about English :/ good luck :smile:
Invited for PPE by Keble. So happy- and I really thought that the TSA went horrible.
Original post by James_mc
Michael house in Nottingham England, you?

Steiner Academy Hereford! I am soo pleased for you! :biggrin:
Hopefully strength and grace and skill,
For learning and for work
In you may live and grow! :wink:
Original post by PasserbyA
Hey Merton kids, our college has started sending out interviews; the page has been updated to include some new information. So don't worry guys, we should all be getting a decision between today and next friday (even though that's agonising).

oh my god I saw! I've been constantly refreshing my email and the website all day and it suddenly changed whilst I was on my free!! Still no news tho :frown:
Original post by jjrw1998
Has anyone got an email about English as Brasenose yet?

Nothing, I'm dying to know!!
Invited to PPE interview!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Got re-allocated from Queen's to St Hugh's

Latest

Trending

Trending