The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ArtyQuell
Steiner Academy Hereford! I am soo pleased for you! :biggrin:
Hopefully strength and grace and skill,
For learning and for work
In you may live and grow! :wink:

O wow hehe, I think my teachers mentioned you guys a few times, the famous Steiner academy :wink: What are you applying for, I hope you are successful!
Hey fellow chemists/biochemists, anyone have an idea whether we will be given an periodic table in front of us during the interview?
(edited 8 years ago)
Got a history interview at Brasenose! Actually died when I saw that email, thought I'd bombed the HAT spectacularly!!!
Original post by connieiscrazy
I got re-allocated to Hugh's too! It looks nice :smile: Did you get an actual invitation from them or just a letter from Queen's saying you'd been re-allocated?

Go us!!! :biggrin:

Haven't heard a thing from Queen's :tongue: Got an email from Hugh's 30 minutes ago

What are you applying for?
Original post by thehollowcrown
Got a history interview at Brasenose! Actually died when I saw that email, thought I'd bombed the HAT spectacularly!!!

Awesome well done! So did I 😂 what days are you there for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by millieellen
Awesome well done! So did I 😂 what days are you there for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yayyy well done too!! 9th-11th, how about you?
Original post by thehollowcrown
Yayyy well done too!! 9th-11th, how about you?

Same! Hopefully see you there! 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by millieellen
Same! Hopefully see you there! 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

awesomeee :smile:
In regards to reallocations, do you get told in a separate email if you've been reallocated to a different college, or does it happen at the same time as your interview email?
Original post by connieiscrazy
Law :smile: Seriously? I still haven't heard from Hugh's, I only had a letter from Balliol (where I originally applied).... worried now lol

haha I'm sure you're alright :smile: just give it a few more days and I'm sure they'll contact you
Original post by drumsticks
In regards to reallocations, do you get told in a separate email if you've been reallocated to a different college, or does it happen at the same time as your interview email?

I've only received a single email from the college I was re-allocated to. Haven't heard a thing from my original college :tongue: but I know some other people who's only heard from their original college that they've been re-allocated... so I guess it differs from college to college :smile:
Got an interview for PPE at Balliol! Coming from Brazil, I guess it's time for me to buy some winter clothes...
Original post by James_mc
O wow hehe, I think my teachers mentioned you guys a few times, the famous Steiner academy :wink: What are you applying for, I hope you are successful!

Oh yes, we did seem to get quite a bit of a reputation for rightfully good and rightfully not-so-good things. :wink:
I am applying for English Literature - what was it that you have received an interview for? PPE? :smile:
The tension that has built up over the past hour or so has left me jumping at every update or email! I can only think that after this ordeal, the emails we receive will never be so exciting or dramatic. :s-smilie:
yessss wooooo congrats got one at Brasenose for history soo exciting but scary but at least the HAT didn't kill me
Original post by AlfieJ
Glad to have someone else I guess! And it's certainly a relief that no one has heard back yet.

My theory is that its because its a big college, two friends applying for History at Lincoln (which is tiny) heard back yesterday.

I am in the Univ boat with you man!

Yeah I think that could be a reason, although Brasenose (which seems hopelessly oversubscribed) is getting back quite quickly and they have soo many people to deal with:frown: but the size probably has something to do with it, I mean at least we won't be lonely if we do get invited
Has anyone heard anything at all about Archaeology and Anthropology interviews? I've applied to Keble, but has any college posted anything?
Interview at St John's (History and Politics), came through tonight at 16:30. A genuine surprise because my HAT didn't go brilliantly.

Hope everyone who hasn't heard gets an email sooner rather than later - and good luck to you all!
Holy **** what's this email??

kill me now
Original post by ArtyQuell
Oh yes, we did seem to get quite a bit of a reputation for rightfully good and rightfully not-so-good things. :wink:
I am applying for English Literature - what was it that you have received an interview for? PPE? :smile:
The tension that has built up over the past hour or so has left me jumping at every update or email! I can only think that after this ordeal, the emails we receive will never be so exciting or dramatic. :s-smilie:

Indeed, some really not so good things if I remember correctly xD Good choice, favourite author? :smile: Yes it was got the email in my chemistry lesson this morning and I've been jumping every time I get an email and this time I had a reason to! English seems to be going out very slowly this year I'm sure you'll hear tomorrow though! ^-^
Original post by drumsticks

you should do, at least. my reallocation email actually came after my interview email from Teddy Hall (got reallocated from Brasenose)

Latest

Trending

Trending