Scroll to see replies

Reply 1000
Original post by Luce0506
Hi,

I'm going to East Anglia on the 5th too! :biggrin:

Hi! What branch?
Reply 1001
Original post by mitalj
I've been invited for an interview and tests at the University of East Anglia on the 5th of December, Kings college London on the 9th of December, and at Coventry on the 14th of December. Is anyone going to any of these interviews?

Hey, when did you send off your applications and how long did you wait until Kings offered you an interview?
Original post by aspiring_nurse
My application got approved from my college on monday and yesturday (weds) i got an email asking to book in for interview with BCU.. booked on the 7th Dec for thr afternoon session.
Anyone else heard from unis in the Midlands?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I recieved a date for the maths and english test for Wolverhampton (burton campus) on the 9th of dec and just an email from Staffordshire and DeMontfort saying they are processing my application. Where else have you applied for? What branch are you doing? X
Original post by mitalj
I've been invited for an interview and tests at the University of East Anglia on the 5th of December, Kings college London on the 9th of December, and at Coventry on the 14th of December. Is anyone going to any of these interviews?

Selection day at King's on the 9th but, I have an interview at LSBU on the same day.. Been trying to reschedule to no avail:frown:
Original post by misslesleyo
I'm getting Nervous too! I really want Greenwich

Hey, congratulations on your offer ! Please help me out, Greenwich university is my first choice and I really want this school. As result, it is putting a lot of pressure on me.. Can you give me a rough idea of what to expect as per the numeracy and literacy test? Thank you ever so much, all advice will be well appreciated.
Original post by emmawebb
I recieved a date for the maths and english test for Wolverhampton (burton campus) on the 9th of dec and just an email from Staffordshire and DeMontfort saying they are processing my application. Where else have you applied for? What branch are you doing? X

I didnt apply for Wolves went to the open day in Walsall wasnt very impressed with it and i really wanted to go there to :frown:
I applied to BCU, UOB, Demonteford, Nottingham and Bradford.. ive received emails from all 5 confirming theyve received my application.
Hopefully going onto Adult Nursing if im succesful, how about yourself? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I didnt apply for Wolves went to the open day in Walsall wasnt very impressed with it and i really wanted to go there to :frown:
I applied to BCU, UOB, Demonteford, Nottingham and Bradford.. ive received emails from all 5 confirming theyve received my application.
Hopefully going onto Adult Nursing if im succesful, how about yourself? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw I'm doinf bueton Campus to be near my boyfriend and his family, he's from Derby. I'm hoping to do childrens nursing. So nervous, it's so competitive I've been constantly looking over things x
Original post by emmawebb
Aw I'm doinf bueton Campus to be near my boyfriend and his family, he's from Derby. I'm hoping to do childrens nursing. So nervous, it's so competitive I've been constantly looking over things x

Ive seen the burton campus its just opposite the hospital which is great and easy access only thing public transport is expensive down staffordshire sides. I hope u get a place and keep us updated.

It is very competitive on nhs funded courses as were not paying any fees they want the best students i guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,

I've applied for nursing - child branch at:
- Sheffield Hallam
- Birmingham City
- University of Northampton
- Edge Hill
- De Montfort (Leicester)

I received an interview invitation from Birmingham City that day after sending my application:biggrin: which is on 22nd January
I also received an interview invitation from Edge Hill for 8th January

Has anyone heard from any of these uni's or had any interviews? What were the interviews like? I'm sooo nervous! :frown:

Good luck to you all with your applications!! :smile:
Original post by BuckleyJ
Hi,

I've applied for nursing - child branch at:
- Sheffield Hallam
- Birmingham City
- University of Northampton
- Edge Hill
- De Montfort (Leicester)

I received an interview invitation from Birmingham City that day after sending my application:biggrin: which is on 22nd January
I also received an interview invitation from Edge Hill for 8th January

Has anyone heard from any of these uni's or had any interviews? What were the interviews like? I'm sooo nervous! :frown:

Good luck to you all with your applications!! :smile:

I've had an interview for children's nursing today from edge hill :smile:
Ive seen the burton campus its just opposite the hospital which is great and easy access only thing public transport is expensive down staffordshire sides. I hope u get a place and keep us updated.

It is very competitive on nhs funded courses as were not paying any fees they want the best students i guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was going to go for Burton campus as I know the area as my BF lives near by, but decided Wolverhampton for the halls?
Have I made a mistake haha??
Original post by Sezena
I was going to go for Burton campus as I know the area as my BF lives near by, but decided Wolverhampton for the halls?
Have I made a mistake haha??

Ive never seen the wolverhampton campus but its the main one so should be good. To be honest everyone views unis according to their own expectations and needs. For me the uni didnt suit but for u it maybe different.

Goodluck tho xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by katienursing2015
I've had an interview for children's nursing today from edge hill :smile:

How did it go? What did you have to do? Was it scary?
Sorry for all the questions I'm just really nervous :redface:
How did it go? What did you have to do? Was it scary?
Sorry for all the questions I'm just really nervous :redface:

I thought it was fine, good luck with yours!
Original post by carli97
Hey all!
Is anyone attending the assessment session tomorrow at City of London Uni? xx

Is that the interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by katienursing2015
I thought it was fine, good luck with yours!

What kind of questions did they ask you? Thank you x
Original post by mitalj
Hi! What branch?

Adult nursing what about you?? :biggrin:
What kind of questions did they ask you? Thank you x

No one is allowed to tell you this.
Reply 1018
Original post by Sulihat
Selection day at King's on the 9th but, I have an interview at LSBU on the same day.. Been trying to reschedule to no avail:frown:

Hi! I applied for both Kings and SBLU too. How long did you have to wait until you received an offer?
Reply 1019
Original post by kmdxx
Hey, when did you send off your applications and how long did you wait until Kings offered you an interview?

Hi, I sent my application of on the 12th of november and kings got back to me on the next day! they sent an email saying it is an interview invite but I think that they mean its a selection day invite? I'm not to sure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending