I received my offer from Aberystwyth for International politics within 24 hours
Applied for LLB law

Kent: offer within 5 days
Leicester : 10 days
Sussex : after 3 weeks
York: invitation for an interview: after 3.5 weeks
Warwick: still waiting
City, East Anglia and York were really fast replying for me
I've got offers from Newcastle (AAB or ABBB) and Sheffield (ABB or BBBB) now! Just annoying that they're both on the bottom of my list since I really want to go to either Manchester, Nottingham or York.
Original post by emiloujess
Cardiff is being pretty quick :smile:

Are you kidding me? I sent mine off like ages ago but no replies yet whatsoever! :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
I sent my UCAS off yesterday, got acknowledgements this morning from Manchester and Plymouth and received offers from both this evening! Chuffed :smile:
Should I be worried that I haven't heard back from Southampton? Everyone who has applied for the same course as me there has received an offer and im getting nervous, it's the only one I'm waiting on
Reply 1527
Original post by jcheerl
City, East Anglia and York were really fast replying for me

when did you apply for UEA?
Original post by jdn01
when did you apply for UEA?

I applied on the 9th of November and got my offer the next day
Just got my offer from Durham Uni! So happy
Original post by Fayehun
Just got my offer from Durham Uni! So happy

Do you mind me asking what for/when you sent your UCAS off? :smile:
Reply 1531
what time of the day are most offers coming through?
Original post by jdn01

Two of mine have been in the morning (7:58 QUB and 8:25 Nottingham) and 2 have been in the evening (17:00 Oxford Brookes and 19:09 Manchester).
I sent my application off on Monday and received a response from Nottingham Trent today
Original post by gabbynutley98
Does anybody know how long Kent, Bath Spa, Queen's Belfast, WInchester and Nottingham Trent are taking to get back with offers and stuff??

I applied on Monday and got an offer from Nottingham Trent today
Original post by Cal-lum
Do you mind me asking what for/when you sent your UCAS off? :smile:

I sent mine off just after early entry I think it was the 16th of October, I've applied for sport, exercise and physical activity and got a conditional for AAB, I got ABB at AS and im predicted AAB
Original post by jdn01

The one I've had so far was about ten to 5 in the afternoon :smile:
Original post by Craig1998
Two of mine have been in the morning (7:58 QUB and 8:25 Nottingham) and 2 have been in the evening (17:00 Oxford Brookes and 19:09 Manchester).

How long did it take for QUB to give you an offer? I sent my application off about two weeks ago and I'm still waiting on them...
Original post by Emilyhoylex
I applied on Monday and got an offer from Nottingham Trent today

Did group get a confirmation email saying they'd received your application if so how long after?
Original post by gabbynutley98
Did group get a confirmation email saying they'd received your application if so how long after?

I got an offer from NTU today as well but I received an acknowledgement email of my application at 1am yesterday

Latest

Trending

Trending