The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RDB1826
Got moved to 14th Jan because of a clash but was originally on for the 16th December.

How did you explain the clash with them, what did you say?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by ss2525
whats your ukcat?

don't think this is legit

It's on 14th jan, I have 3 years volunteering experience and 3 weeks work experience and a full time public facing job, why wouldn't it be legit???
Original post by firewhiskey
It's on 14th jan, I have 3 years volunteering experience and 3 weeks work experience and a full time public facing job, why wouldn't it be legit???

shots

ahh right, sorry, just went on your profile and saw that it said you were from washington as your location? and you didn't have any other posts, but again sorry
Original post by DoctorPles
How did you explain the clash with them, what did you say?

I just said that in early November I confirmed an interview for another one of my choice for the morning of 16th December, and then they messaged back on the portal suggesting an alternative date (14th Jan). But they said that an interview cannot be rescheduled more than once.
shots

trust
Original post by RDB1826
I just said that in early November I confirmed an interview for another one of my choice for the morning of 16th December, and then they messaged back on the portal suggesting an alternative date (14th Jan). But they said that an interview cannot be rescheduled more than once.

Ahhhh okay thanks man
Ahhhh okay thanks man

No probs, they should be understanding if you have a clash because some universities give out interviews earlier than they do
Original post by ss2525
ahh right, sorry, just went on your profile and saw that it said you were from washington as your location? and you didn't have any other posts, but again sorry

It's cool ☺️
It's cool ☺️

congrats on ur interview tho
Original post by RDB1826
No probs, they should be understanding if you have a clash because some universities give out interviews earlier than they do

Only got an interview from Manchester, Kings haven't replied to me but I'm not in the country for some weeks.
Hey guys was searching around YouTube and I came across a channel with interview advice. The first vid is good in content and next part is promised soon. Something to keep eye on possibly

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWjU-Kj67lDenWo1Ciyz0zw
Got an interview this morning. Can you guys tell me how to prepare for MMIs like I go to a public school and they're not really used to having a Medicine Applicant with interviews so they don't really know what to do with me lol

Stats
UKCAT 702.5 Band 2
AS 5As, C(Critical Thinking), D(General Studies)
A2 Predicted 4As
GCSEs 5A*s, 4As and 3Bs
Only got an interview from Manchester, Kings haven't replied to me but I'm not in the country for some weeks.

They haven't sent the majority so I'm sure you'll get the response soon :smile:
Original post by ARivera-Real
Got an interview this morning. Can you guys tell me how to prepare for MMIs like I go to a public school and they're not really used to having a Medicine Applicant with interviews so they don't really know what to do with me lol

Stats
UKCAT 702.5 Band 2
AS 5As, C(Critical Thinking), D(General Studies)
A2 Predicted 4As
GCSEs 5A*s, 4As and 3Bs

Read up on ethics and do a first aid course in case there's a Casualty simulation station 👍🏼
Original post by ss2525
whats your ukcat?

735 band 2
Reply 336
Hi everyone,

I'm just wondering whether anyone knows in what order King's are sending out interviews? (by UKCAT score, by GCSE/AS/A2 grades etc).

Also does anyone know whether King's have published their 'competitive average score' for this year?

Thanks!
Have Kings said when they'll send out more interviews?
Anyone know how long Kings send out rejections for?
Original post by Randomsher789
Anyone know how long Kings send out rejections for?

I assume as long as interviews are being sent out, people will get rejected, so one may have to wait until march time :frown:. However I'm sure you'll be fine

Latest