The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone else with an interview for materials science/an interview for St Anne's ?
Original post by chloeabeki
I got my interview for Chemistry! I'm chuffed 😁

Yaay, congrats :biggrin:!
Original post by JosieH98
Same, how cool!

Awesome, some more fellow chemists :biggrin:! Congrats on your interviews :banana:!
Original post by parky98
Yeah that's true. What are you applying for and which college? :smile:

PPE :smile: Was reallocated from Queen's to St Hugh's
It's so painful to see how many people are getting interviews for chemistry while I know I have to wait until next Friday for Merton :frown: :frown: :frown:
To all interview holders, I found a really useful video here :biggrin:
Original post by tenstemsandroses
I got an interview for PPL at Christ Church!!! Eep I didn't think they would send them out this early but maybe because I'm an international (from the US) they hurried it up a bit more for me?

Anyways, this means that PPL and EP invites should be on their way soon! Good luck to everyone else, I'm actually shaking

Congrats!! I'm an EP applicant. Would you mind if I asked you how your TSA went? Thank you. x
Original post by Someone in TSR
Invited for PPE by Keble. So happy- and I really thought that the TSA went horrible.

I've applied to PPE at Keble too. When did you get your interview offer? Was it by email or letter?
So, now that Merton have come alive...does anyone know when history invitations are likely to be sent?
Original post by mrpunchline
PPE :smile: Was reallocated from Queen's to St Hugh's

Ah that sounds cool 😊 when did they email you??
Reply 7490
Original post by cathyobrien98
Oh that's so nice! That's good, yeah I really like Bristol and Manchester I feel like I would be just as happy there, I'm not sure if Oxford is even really my scene because I quite like big city unis. Yeah I had offers from the other four so if I don't get into Oxford it's okay :smile: have you had any offers yet?

bristol and manchester would be really good for like, gigs and stuff as well!

same ... i feel like i may have gotten my fill of the whole oxbridge scene by now but who knows until you try it!!!! oh congratulations!!!!! i've had offers from kcl and goldsmiths so far which i'm really pleased at bc they both look so good
Anyone heard back from Wadham?
Original post by chsdg
bristol and manchester would be really good for like, gigs and stuff as well!

same ... i feel like i may have gotten my fill of the whole oxbridge scene by now but who knows until you try it!!!! oh congratulations!!!!! i've had offers from kcl and goldsmiths so far which i'm really pleased at bc they both look so good

I'm quite jealous of you though because like the London night scene is just awesome and there is literally always something good to do, if I hadn't spent the last 17 years in London I would totally love uni here! Have you done loads of prep and stuff for this because I actually feel like I don't know anything even if I do get an interview!
Original post by whoskal
This is a bit off-topic, but does anyone know if Oxford gives out offers different than the typical offers on their website, or do they give out higher offers?

As far as I'm aware, they only ever give their standard offer now.
You're the only other christ church PPL interviewee I've found on here! There were about eighty last year, I suppose most people aren't online. I live in oxford so i think they must have all gone out at once! Very scared and excited to get the opportunity to do the interviews hahahhaha

Original post by tenstemsandroses
I got an interview for PPL at Christ Church!!! Eep I didn't think they would send them out this early but maybe because I'm an international (from the US) they hurried it up a bit more for me?

Anyways, this means that PPL and EP invites should be on their way soon! Good luck to everyone else, I'm actually shaking
Original post by James_mc
Indeed, some really not so good things if I remember correctly xD Good choice, favourite author? :smile: Yes it was got the email in my chemistry lesson this morning and I've been jumping every time I get an email and this time I had a reason to! English seems to be going out very slowly this year I'm sure you'll hear tomorrow though! ^-^

Oh no! I attended that school from Class I to X and the renovation that occurred during Classes VI - VIII really changed the whole ethos of the place. I still love Steiner though. :biggrin: (May I ask what things were said? I am curious about how other schools perceived the changes)
Favourite playwright: Shakespeare
Favourite author (at the moment): Mervyn Peake
Got a favourite author yourself? :wink:
It really is, but my fate should be revealed tomorrow ... :s-smilie:
Original post by Connor D
Interview for History and Economics at Hertford. :biggrin: Reallocated from Brasenose.

Nice! Did this just come through now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nuttsford
You got 9A*'s at A Level?

What where you predicted?
Original post by Ecconomist
I heard back from them on Monday but for Economics and Management (they were the quickest college for the Econ courses).

my friend got an interview on 25th
Original post by SadieSG
has anyone heard from st peter's for history yet?

I know of someone who has got an interview for History and Politics, if thats of any use
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending