The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Offer to do Liberal Arts at King's! :woo:

My application was received last Friday.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by livshaw2408
Should I be worried that I haven't heard back from Southampton? Everyone who has applied for the same course as me there has received an offer and im getting nervous, it's the only one I'm waiting on

Southampton acknowledged my application last Thursday and they've sent me a little postcard saying the same thing but I haven't heard from them offer wise yet and it's been like a week so haha
Has anyone got offers from Bristol, if so how long did you have to wait since sending your UCAS application off?
Original post by crazyy
Has anyone got offers from Bristol, if so how long did you have to wait since sending your UCAS application off?

I applied on 13th October and got an offer for Economics and Politics on 26th October
Has anyone heard from Leicester or Liverpool about biological/life science subjects??
Reply 1545
Got replies from all of my choices for LLB law. Applied on 5th of Nov. AS grades : AAAB Predicted :AAA

Offer from Warwick : 6th of Nov, AAA
Offer from Liverpool : 9th of Nov, ABB
Offer from Leicester : 17th of Nov, ABB
Offer from Exeter : 17th of Nov, AAA (was hoping for an AAB offer..)
Interview from York : received on 26th of Nov
Original post by jdn01
Which uni's have been quick at giving out offers so far? I received an offer last night from Loughborough for Politics and IR after sending my application off on Tuesday, so they're pretty quick! Just wondering of any other uni's being that fast?

Congratulations on your offer, jdn01 - let us know if you have any questions!

Amy:biggrin:
Original post by EloiseAnne
I sent my ucas off on the 23rd of November, and received all my acknowledgment emails the following day, then later that night I received an offer from Loughborough! still waiting on exeter(how fast do they reply?) UEA, Southampton and Brunel.....I hope they reply soon

Congratulations EloiseAnne

Let us know if you have any questions!

Amy:smile:
York was super fast with me, I got two offers from them the day after my application was sent so I'd say they're getting through applications pretty quick.
I just received an offer for an interview with the Uni of Manchester for Environmental Science and they said they dont usually make offers until after that date, so if anyone else has applied to that course then you probably wont get a response till late February.
Got my offer from Nottingham Trent today and handed in my UCAS on Wednesday, really want my Kent and Bath Spa, how long are they taking anyone know?? :smile:
Reply 1551
Just got offer from Exeter for English!
Got all my offers now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just 5 weeks or so after sending it to UCAS.

Sheffield gave me an ABB offer for Maths (they usually give AAB) just one day after the visit day.
Original post by gabbynutley98
Got my offer from Nottingham Trent today and handed in my UCAS on Wednesday, really want my Kent and Bath Spa, how long are they taking anyone know?? :smile:

I got an interview invite for bath spa 8 days after applying
Original post by sokm
Got replies from all of my choices for LLB law. Applied on 5th of Nov. AS grades : AAAB Predicted :AAA

Offer from Warwick : 6th of Nov, AAA
Offer from Liverpool : 9th of Nov, ABB
Offer from Leicester : 17th of Nov, ABB
Offer from Exeter : 17th of Nov, AAA (was hoping for an AAB offer..)
Interview from York : received on 26th of Nov

Nice! Think you will firm Warwick?
Original post by imc1234
I got an interview invite for bath spa 8 days after applying

Thank you,what course have you applied for?? :smile:
I applied to Huddersfield, Oxford Brooke's, Lincoln, DMU and LJMU to study architecture. Got conditionals promptly from Lincoln and LJMU of 320 UCAS. Turned down DMU interview as I received 2 unconditionals from my top two universities Huddersfield and Oxford Brooke's for architecture after the interview process, despite me not having the grades for the course. I applied in early October.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applied for biochemistry on the 19th, offer from Warwick the 20th, Kent, 25th, Portsmouth 26th, QMuL 27th and still waiting on Cardiff!
Original post by ashlxighhh
Has anyone heard from Leicester or Liverpool about biological/life science subjects??

Yes! a few weeks ago now, but took them about a week :smile: good luck!
Has anyone been hearing from Bristol (life sciences/biological sciences)? I sent my application on the 22nd October

Latest

Trending

Trending